MAXIFY MB5320 Canon printer is perfect for small office printing needs. This printer prints a resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi7. MAXIFY MB5320 is compatible with Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte Photo Paper, Envelope, and Chlorine-free paper. Output tray capacity of 250 sheets plain paper in lower cassette and 250 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets photo paper in the upper cassette enables non-stop printing.
Also, connect the printer to any device with the Wifi-Direct, Cloud services, and Canon Print App.What’s more? Now enjoy printing wirelessly and cost-effective from anywhere within the network. Also, now save energy with the EPEAT and Energy Star features.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon MAXIFY MB5320
MAXIFY MB5320 Setup Drivers and Downloads
MAXIFY MB5320 Wireless Setup
Now you can connect the MAXIFY MB5320 printer to the network and the device's wireless. For this, you may require the latest Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Wireless drivers and software. Then, follow the expert instructions below to connect the MAXIFY MB5320 to the wireless network:
- Turn on the MAXIFY MB5320 printer and touch the home button on the printer Panel.
- Next, go to LAN setting through the printer panel arrows and touch "wireless LAN setup."
- Then, follow the wireless setup instructions to connect MAXIFY MB5320 to Wi-Fi.
- Now, get the Wireless MAXIFY MB5320 setup file and download it to your Windows computer.
- After that, run the installation wizard file and initiate the setup.
- Then, go to "connect via a wireless router" through the wireless LAN connection.
- After that, enter the printer series and get the latest driver file.
- Then, install the MAXIFY MB5320 setup drivers and software file to your Windows and complete the installation process.
- Finally, verify the wireless connection between MAXIFY MB5320 and the Windows by printing a test file.
For any assistance on MB5320 Windows Wireless Setup, connect without experts
Now you can connect MB5320 printer wireless to MAC with the latest wireless software. Here are the easy instructions to connect MB5320 to Wi-Fi and the MAC wireless:
- To begin with, turn on the printer and press the home button.
- After that, go to LAN settings.
- Then, use the arrows and access the wireless LAN setup.
- Now, choose the option "Connect via a wireless router" and type MAXIFY MB5320 serial number.
- Then, continue to download the MAXIFY MB5320 drivers.
- After that, run the installation file on your MAC and follow the wizard screen instructions.
- Here, the wizard prompts to add a printer to the MAC.
- Now, select your printer with Bonjour Multifunction. Then, type the serial number in the dropdown option "USE." Proceed with the process.
- Next, select and install software and exit the setup process.
- Finally, print a test file wireless from your MAC device.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer mode
Access the wireless LAN setup and enter your Wi-Fi network and its security key. Here you may require to connect the computer and MB5320 temporarily with a USB cable. For more detailed assistance, contact us.
Download the latest version driver separately for both connection modes. Hereafter, follow the instruction and install the driver. Now, connect the computer with the device using a USB cable.
Firstly, verify the computer and MB5320 wireless connections. Then, reinstall the driver and try printing. If the offline error reappears, then reach us.
First, check if the device and Canon MAXIFY MB5320 printer are properly connected. After that, reinstall the drivers and start printing. If the offline error reappears, then contact us.
On the printer and tap "settings." Then, use the arrows to access the menu. After that, select the search access point. Here find your Wi-Fi name and fill the password. For more assistance, contact us.
Verify the MAXIFY MB5320 compatibility with the device after that rerun the .exe file. If the installation is unsuccessful, then call our technical professionals.
Please call our experts and ask for the link to download the upgraded driver of the MAXIFY MB5320 printer. After that, follow the installation steps to download and install the drivers.
The Windows OS versions compatible with the MAXIFY MB5320 are 14 Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit.
The Mac OS version compatible with MAXIFY MB5320 is 16 Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9.