The MAXIFY MB5020 is a Canon small office printer that suits the heavy-duty users. It can hold up to 250 sheets plain (legal or letter) paper or 20 sheets Photo Paper of 4×6 size in the output tray. The Canon printer features Document Printing, Wireless Printing, 3.0 Touch LCD, Google Cloud Print, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Quick Toolbox, Auto 2-Sided Printing, AirPrint, and MAXIFY Printing Solutions. Additionally, it can deliver up to 600 x 1200 dpi7 resolution in printing.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon MAXIFY MB5020
MAXIFY MB5020 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Here are the simple steps for Canon MAXIFY MB5020 setup Wireless Setup in Windows:
- Firstly, tap the home icon on the printer panel.
- After that, navigate with the arrows to the LAN settings and choose “Wireless LAN setup.”
- Then, download the file from the setup screen.
- After that, read the steps on the wizard screen and install the setup file.
- Then, under the wireless LAN connection, select “connect via a wireless router.”
- After that, type the serial number of MAXIFY MB5020 and continue.
- After that, get the driver file and continue with the setup as per the instructions.
- Then, select and download the necessary software from the available list.
- Finally, exit the program on a successful wireless connection to the Windows.
Now complete Canon MAXIFY MB5020 printer Wireless setup in MAC with the easy instructions below:
- Firstly, access the Canon printer MAXIFY MB5020 printer panel.
- Then, press home and move on to LAN settings.
- Now, tap on the wireless LAN setup and download the setup file.
- Next, click wireless LAN setup and select “Connect via a wireless router.”
- Now, type your printer series and download the MAXIFY MB5020 driver file.
- Next, add the MAXIFY MB5020 printer with Bonjour Multifunction.
- After that, move on to the “Use” option and type your printer series.
- Now, go through the instructions and choose the software.
- Once the software installation is over, close the product page.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Firstly, establish a temporary connection between the computer and the MB5020 with the USB cable. Next, run the wireless setup file and enter your wifi details under Wireless LAN Setup. For any query on wireless setup, call us.
Firstly, download the upgraded drivers for MAXIFY MB5020. The next step is to install the file as per the instructions. After that, connect the printer and system. For further instructions, please chat with us or dial the toll-free number.
In case,If you experience the printer offline error, then check the connection between MB5020 and the computer first. After that, install the software and drivers again and reprint the files. For more technical help, contact us.
Initially, check all the connections. Then, reinstall the printer software and retry printing with MB5020. If the same error message recurs, then reach our experts.
To begin with , Access the MB5020 printer panel and touch the settings icon. After this, navigate through the menu and select “Wireless LAN Settings” with the arrows. Now, tap on your wifi network and enter its password. For detailed instructions on the MB5020 Wireless setup, contact our experts.
Initially, confirm the printer compatibility with your computer. Next, reinstall the MAXIFY MB5020 printer utilities. If unable to reinstall the drivers, then call our experts.
Contact our professionals to get the latest MAXIFY MB5020 driver. After that, download and install it with the installation steps.
MAXIFY MB5020 is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit. MAXIFY MB5020 is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9.