The MAXIFY MB2720 is an all-in-one printer for all your business printing needs. With this printer, print up to a resolution of 600*1200 dpi8. The paper sizes compatible for this printer are 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Legal, and US Letter. Plus, it is compatible with Glossy, Matte, Semi-Gloss, U.S. 10 Envelopes, Plain, Label Paper, and Business Card. Additionally, the MAXIFY MB2720 printer features Wireless Printing, and mobile printing options such as Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, Microsoft Mobile Print, and Mopria Device Printing. It also includes Document Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Quick Toolbox, and Auto 2-Sided Printing.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon MAXIFY MB2720
MAXIFY MB2720 Setup Drivers and Downloads
MAXIFY MB2720 Wireless Setup
Follow the below complete instructions to set up a wireless connection in Windows easily:
- Firstly, go to the printer touch screen and tap “home.”
- After that, select the wireless LAN setup from the LAN settings.
- Then tap the cableless setup and finally tap OK.
- Now, go to the setup screen and touch the download icon. Here, you can download the setup file.
- Then run the .exe file and tap “Start setup.”
- Now, install the file by executing the on-screen guidelines.
- After that, tap the “Wireless LAN Connection” from the “Select Connection Method.” Then, press “next.”
- Now, go for “Connect via wireless router (recommended)” and tap “Next.”
- Here, enter the MAXIFY MB2720 printer serial number and click “Next.” Now, the driver file begins downloading.
- After that, go to the “Test Print” screen and tap “Next.”
- Now, a “setup complete” page appears on the screen. Here tap “next.”
- Here, you may see the “Software Installation List,” from which you can choose any optional software for installation.
- Now, either fill or skip the user registration and exit the page.
- Finally, verify the wireless connection between the printer and the Windows by printing a test file.
Follow the instructions below and set up a wireless connection in Mac:
- The initial step is to switch ON the printer. Then, touch the “home” button and go to “LAN settings.”
- Here, select “Wireless LAN Setup” and then “Cableless Setup” and finally “OK.”
- Next, go to the setup page and download the file. After downloading it, tap “next and continue the process.
- Now, tap “start setup,” and then “yes.” Here, tick the option “wireless LAN connection” and then “next.”
- From here, go for “Connect via wireless router (recommended).” Now, the “Printers on Network List” page appears on the screen.
- Follow the guidelines on this page and fill the serial number of your printer. Now, click “next” and start downloading the driver file.
- After downloading the driver, access the page “Add printer screen.” Here, touch the “Add Printer” option.
- Click “OK” and choose your printer with Bonjour Multifunction. Then, type the printer series in the “Use” option.
- After that, tap “Next” in the “Test Print” page, and you can see a page on the screen –“setup complete.”
- Finally, exit the page, but before that, either finish the User Registration or else skip.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
First, check your wireless network and then touch the Wireless menu icon on the printer monitor. After that, move on to the “WLAN setup” and click the option- Standard Setup and then “OK.” Now, you’ve to choose your wireless network from the given list of networks and type the passphrase. Next, touch “OK” and try printing documents by connecting the printer and device.
Yes. To begin with, download and install the MAXIFY MB2720 drivers and software. For any clarifications on USB or network setup, call our experts.
Uninstall and reinstall the Canon printer drivers and software. Before that, confirm the connections between the printer, device, and the network are stable. For more guidance with troubleshooting, call us.
Firstly, ensure that your system and printer are correctly connected. Then, uninstall the MAXIFY MB2720 printer drivers and software and reinstall it. Now, try reprinting it. If the problem recurs, then contact our experts.
Yes. Move on to printer display and press the home icon. After that, press the Wi-Fi recommended and then “Start setup.” Now, select your Wi-Fi from the list and type the password.
Firstly, contact our experts and get the drivers and utility files. After that, ensure that your system and printer are compatible with each other. Then, follow the guidelines on the monitor screen and install it.
To begin with, contact our tech experts to acquire the MAXIFY MB2720 drivers and utilities. Then, go through the instructions on the screen and install the drivers. If you are facing any difficulty with this, please give us a call.
In Windows, the OS compatible versions are Windows:17,18 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R218, Windows Server2008, 2008 R218.
In Mac, the OS compatible version is Mac: 19 Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.11.