The Canon MAXIFY MB2020 printer is an ultimate solution for all office printing needs. It features Wireless Printing, AirPrint, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, 2.5 LCD, Google Cloud Print, Quick Toolbox, Auto 2-sided printing, Web Template Print, and Document Printing. The output tray of MAXIFY MB2020 can hold 20-sheet photo paper of 4 x 6 or 250 sheets plain paper. Plain, Glossy, Matte, Semi-Gloss, Envelope, and chlorine-free papers are compatible with the printer.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon MAXIFY MB2020
MAXIFY MB2020 Setup Drivers and Downloads
MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Setup
Want to set up MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless in Windows? If yes, then here are the instructions:
- Turn on the MAXIFY MB2020 printer and press “home”.
- After that, press “Wireless LAN Setup” from the LAN settings.
- Then, go to the setup page and download the setup file.
- After that, install the file as per the instructions.
- Now, select the connection method as “Wireless LAN Connection”.
- Then, click “Connect via wireless router” and enter your printer serial number. Continue the process.
- Now, download the driver and carry out the process by clicking next to the Test print page.
- After that, follow the instructions and choose the software from the list.
- Install the software and follow instructions to close the page.
Finally, now you can print via the wireless connection
Want to set up a MAXIFY MB2020 wireless to Mac? If yes, then follow the below steps:
- Turn on the MAXIFY MB2020 printer.
- After that, go to the LAN setting by pressing the home icon.
- Here, you’ve to choose the wireless LAN setup and then get the raw setup file. Then, download it.
- After that, go for “connect via wireless router” from the “wireless LAN setup.
- Next, fill your printer number on the “Printer on Network List” page.
- After that, download the MAXIFY MB2020 drivers.
- Now, add your printer with Bonjour Multifunction. Then, fill the printer series under “Use”.
- Continue the on-screen methods and select one software to install it.
- After installation, you can close the program.
- Now, try printing with MAXIFY MB2020 wireless from MAC.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Firstly, move on to the wireless LAN setup and enter your network name and its security code. After that, connect the device and printer with a USB cable. Then, complete the wireless setup with the wizard. For more technical assistance, reach us.
Initially, download the raw file of MAXIFY MB2020 drivers separately for USB setup and wireless setup. Then, install it according to the instructions and connect the printer. If you experience any issue or error message during installation, contact us.
To resolve this error message, first, verify the connections between the computer and MAXIFY MB2020. If connections are correct, then reinstall the drivers. Now, try printing. If the same error reappears, reach our tech experts.
First, confirm that your system and MAXIFY MB2020 printer has proper connections. After that, reinstall the raw driver file and print the documents again. If the error occurs again while printing, then call our experts.
Firstly, turn on the printer and press the Settings button on the control panel of the printer. Then, navigate through the arrow keys to access the menu. After that, search your Wifi network and enter the passcode. Contact us for more instructions.
Check your device compatibility with the printer. If it is compatible, then reinstall the utilities as per the instructions. If you require any technical help, call us.
To begin with, the installation process, call our experts to download the latest driver file. Then, go through the installation steps to install the driver file to the computer.
The printer is compatible with both Mac & Windows versions. In Windows, it supports Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, and Windows XP SP3 32-bit.
In Mac, it supports Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.