Canon Maxify iB41210 is an all-in-one printer to print files with no hassles. It is also multifunctional printing with scan, copy, and fax features. Save printing time with the auto feeder of the Canon Maxify iB4120 printer model.
Also, fit the Canon into any space with the compact printer model. Connect the Maxify iB4120 printer to Wi-Fi and print files online with no hassles at all. Canon Maxify printer is an all-new printer with many print features to print at ease.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon MAXIFY IB4120
MAXIFY IB4120 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Maxify IB4120 Driver
- Open the Windows PC and go to the firewall protection setup.
- Disable all the protection and go to the Windows browser.
- Find the Canon website and tap on the Maxify iB4120 printer.
- Find a compatible Canon Maxify iB4120 driver and download it.
- Now, open a driver installer and carry out the Maxify driver setup steps.
- Pick a network type and install the Canon Maxify iB4120 driver at ease.
- Assign a test print task and check if the Maxify iB4120 driver is reliable.
- Power up the MAC PC and disable the App protections on the firewall.
- Now, open a MAC browser and find an official Canon website to proceed.
- Find the Maxify iB4120 printer model and click on it to continue.
- Go to the driver menu and download a compatible Maxify iB4120 driver.
- Next, open an installer and pick a connectivity type to install the Maxify driver.
- Check if the MAC PC and the Canon Maxify iB4120 driver are compatible.
- Assign a test print task and check if the Maxify driver has all the print features.
MAXIFY IB4120 Wireless Setup
- Place the Maxify iB4120 and Windows near the router.
- Now, go to the control panel settings of the Maxify iB4120 printer.
- Tap home and navigate to the wireless LAN settings menu.
- Open a Wi-Fi wizard and carry out the Maxify iB4120 wireless setup steps.
- Enter the network name and password and tap ok to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Also, connect the Windows PC to Wi-Fi and print online all the time.
- Assign a test print task and check if the network signal is stable.
- Boot up the MAC PC and navigate to the App permissions.
- Disable all the protection and move to the MAC browser.
- Find an official Canon website and tap on the Maxify iB4120 printer.
- Go to the driver menu and find a compatible Maxify driver.
- Download the driver files and open a Maxify iB4120 driver installer.
- Follow the steps and choose a network type to install the Maxify driver.
- Now, assign a print task and get quality printouts with Maxify iB4120.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
At first, place the MAC or Windows PC and Maxify iB4120 printer close. Next, take a USB cable and connect it to the PC and the printer. Else, connect the PC and the Maxify printer to the same Wi-Fi. Now, assign print tasks and check if the connection is without hassles.
Switch on the Windows PC and go to the devices and printers option. Find the Maxify iB4120 printer model and right-click on it. Choose the "Set as default" menu and reboot the printer to turn it active. Assign a print task and check if the Maxify printer is ready to print.
Power up the MAC PC and go to the system preferences menu. Choose printers and get a list of connected and available printers. Tap on the Canon Maxify printer model and choose "Set as default." Now, reboot the printer and assign a test print task. Check if the Maxify printer is active.
Go to the control panel of the Canon Maxify iB4120 printer. Now, click on the home button and choose the Maxify wireless LAN icon. Open the wireless wizard and carry out the Maxify iB4120 wireless setup steps. Enter the router credentials and affix the PC and Maxify printer to Wi-Fi.
Go to the settings icon and choose the firmware menu. Delete all the corrupted drivers from the PC and go to an official website. Now, download a Maxify iB4120 driver and go to a driver installer window. Follow all the steps and install the Canon Maxify driver to print files at ease.
Go to a Canon website and tap on the driver button. Choose your Canon Maxify iB4120 printer and look for a compatible driver. Now, download the driver files and open a Maxify driver installer window. Follow the steps and install the driver to connect the PC and the Maxify printer.
Maxify printers work without hassles only with the latest MAC/Windows OS. Look for the latest OS versions and install them on your PC to print. Enjoy printing files of high quality with the latest compatible OS. Pick a file you need to print and check if your Maxify printer is ready to print.