Enjoy smart and fast printing with the MAXIFY iB4020 printer. The Canon Inkjet printer prints resolution up to 600 x 1200 dpi7. MAXIFY iB4020 printer prints on Glossy, Plain, Semi-Gloss, Matte, Chlorine-free, and Envelope paper. This printer features Quick Toolbox, Auto 2-Sided Printing, AirPrint, Document Printing, Wireless Printing, Google Cloud Print, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, and MAXIFY Printing Solutions.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon MAXIFY IB4020
MAXIFY IB4020 Setup Drivers and Downloads
MAXIFY IB4020 Wireless Setup
Instructions for wireless network for MAXIFY IB4020 setup in Windows for the first time are:
- To begin with, ensure that the wifi connection is secure and get the wifi details.
- Next, connect your Windows computer to the wifi network.
- Then, insert the CD into your device ROM, and the setup wizard pops automatically.
- Then, click next and select “Access Point Connection.”
- After that, choose the “Setting printer could not be found on the list” and click “next.”
- Next, select the “Wireless LAN Setup” on the MAXIFY iB4020 printer setup wizard screen.
- Then, click “next” and select “Other methods.”
- Next, the Setup Procedure Selection page appears. Here select the option “Other Method” and proceed with the setup process.
- After that, choose the “Wireless Setup Using USB cable.”
- Then, please proceed with the process, and from the list of Software applications, choose any to install it.
- Then, tick “Set up the network connection via USB.”
- Now, connect the computer and MAXIFY iB4020 with a USB cable.
- After that, if the “Detected Access Points List” page appears, choose your network.
- Then, type the wifi password to connect.
- Next, click “complete” in the setup completion screen.
- After that, your printer is ready to use via your device network.
- Finally, perform the remaining instructions to finish the program.
Instructions to setup wireless network in Mac for the first time are:
- Firstly, ensure that the computer is connected wireless to the router.
- After that, proceed with connecting the printer to the network.
- Then, move on to the setup page and download the file.
- After that, install the file to the computer and initiate the setup process.
- Next, go to “Wireless LAN Connection” and click “next.”
- Hereafter, choose Access Point Connection (recommended).
- Now, the “Printers on Network List” appears. Here, tick “Setting printer could not be found on the list” and click “next.”
- Then repeat the process.
- Now, choose “Other Methods” and then press “start again.”
- Next, choose “cableless setup” on the “Setup Procedure Selection” window.
- Then, follow the instructions on the setup wizard window and proceed further.
- After that, on the “software installation list” window, select any software to install it to the computer.
- Now, on the “Add Printer” window, search for your printer name and click on it.
- Now, the wireless setup between your device and printer is complete.
- Finally, follow the remaining instructions to complete and exit the process.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
You can connect easily through the wireless LAN setup. However, for this, you need a USB cable as well. To know the steps in detail, contact us.
To perform this, download the Canon MAXIFY iB4020 drivers individually for each setup. After that, follow the on-screen instructions and connect the wireless or USB network. For more assistance, contact us.
Confirm that all the connections are proper between printer and computer. Here, restart installing the drivers once again. After that, try printing with it. Contact us for instant technical assistance.
Firstly, check all the connections between the MAXIFY iB4020 and MAC. Then, reinstall the driver and reprint the files. If the same offline error recurs, call us.
Power up the MAXIFY iB4020 printer and tap the settings on the printer panel. After that, access the menu using the arrows. Now, set up your wifi network. For more details, reach us.
Firstly, verify the compatibility of your computer with the printer. After that, reinstall the software according to the instructions. For immediate technical guidance, call us.
Firstly, call us to download the MAXIFY iB4020 driver file. After that, please read the installation procedure and install it accordingly.
Windows: 10 Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, and SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit.
Mac: 12 Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9