Canon Maxify GX6020 is an all-in-one wireless printer to print files online. Get a stable wireless network near your printer and connect to it. Here are the wireless setup steps to affix your Maxify GX6020 printer to Wi-Fi at ease.
Have an updated driver to connect the Canon Pixma GX6020 printer to Wi-Fi with no hassles. Pick a document you need to print and tap on the Wi-Fi network to take the printout online. Find a stable network near the printer and connect to Wi-Fi. Assign a test print task online and get quality printouts with no hassles.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon MAXIFY GX6020
MAXIFY GX6020 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon Maxify GX6020 Driver
- Switch on the Windows PC and pick an updated OS to install on your PC.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and disable the App terms on the browser.
- Go to the support page of an official Canon website online.
- Go to the printer model and tap on the compatible driver menu.
- Download a compatible Canon Maxify GX6020 driver and go to a driver installer.
- Follow the Maxify GX6020 driver setup window and pick a network type.
- Install the driver and affix your Windows PC to the GX6020 printer.
- Power up the MAC PC and upgrade the MAC OS on your PC.
- Go to the firewall settings and enable the App to make changes on the PC.
- Now, go to the support page of an official Canon site online.
- Choose the driver menu and get a list of Canon Pixma drivers.
- Choose a compatible Canon Maxify GX6020 driver to download the driver files.
- Now, open a driver installer and install the latest version of the GX6020 driver.
- Affix your MAC PC to the printer and print the files with no hassles.
Canon Maxify GX6020 Wireless Setup
- Switch on your Windows PC, Canon Maxify GX6020 printer, and router.
- Place the Canon Maxify GX6020 printer and the PC near the router.
- Now, go to the control panel settings of the GX6020 printer.
- Tap home and go to the wireless LAN settings on-screen.
- Open the Maxify GX6020 Wi-Fi setup wizard and follow the wireless setup steps.
- Enter the name and passcode of the router and tap ok to continue.
- Now, connect the Windows PC to the Canon Maxify GX6020 printer via Wi-Fi.
- Power up the MAC PC and go to the MAC firewall settings.
- Disable the App protection and go to a secure MAC browser.
- Now, go to the control panel settings of the Maxify GX6020 printer.
- Place the GX6020 printer and the PC near a stable network router.
- Click the wireless LAN settings and open the Canon Maxify GX6020 Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Follow the steps and enter the name and passcode of the router.
- Now, connect the PC and the GX6020 printer to a wireless network.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Go to the control panel settings of the GX6020 printer. Tap on the wireless LAN menu and open the GX6020 Wi-Fi setup wizard. Follow the setup instructions and enter the router credentials to continue. Now, affix the Windows/MAC and the Canon Maxify GX6020 printer to Wi-Fi.
First, set up the Canon Maxify GX6020 printer near the PC. Next, check if your PC has the latest OS and an updated GX6020 driver. Connect a USB cable between the Maxify GX6020 printer and the PC. Else, connect your PC and the Maxify GX6020 to the same Wi-Fi.
Go to the start menu and tap on the printer menu on the PC. Get a list of connected Maxify printer models on-screen. Right-click on the GX6020 printer and tap on the active printer menu. Reboot the printer and connect it to Windows and continue to print.
Switch on the MAC PC, go to the Apple menu, and choose system preferences. Tap on the printers and scanners menu to view a list of connected printers. Choose the GX6020 printer from the list and tap on the active printer menu. Now, reboot the Maxify printer and add it to the MAC PC.
Land on the control panel settings of the GX6020 printer. Choose home and use the navigation keys to open the Wi-Fi setup wizard. Follow the GX6020 wireless setup steps and enter the network credentials. Now, connect the Maxify GX6020 printer to Wi-Fi and print online.
Check if the network signal is stable. Look at whether the Maxify GX6020 printer is within the network range of the router. Reboot the router and connect the printer again to it. Now, try to install the latest version of Maxify printer software.
Go to the support page of a Canon website online. Enter the printer model and the OS version to get a list of compatible drivers. Choose the GX6020 driver and continue to download the driver files. Now, open an installer and install the Maxify GX6020 driver on the PC.
All the latest versions of the Windows and MAC OS are compatible with GX6020. Also, check if you have installed an updated driver to connect to the PC at ease. Have stable Wi-Fi and continue to print online with no hassles.