Canon Class MF642Cdw is a perfect fit for both small and medium-sized offices. With this printer, you can print high-quality photos and files with the integrated ink system. Also, now connect the Canon printer to the computer and mobile devices wireless. Canon MF642Cdw comes with a 5” touch screen for accessing the menu and settings easy.What’s more? The accessibility and connectivity features come at minimal maintenance costs. Also, now you can print any file or photo from the Cloud services in a click. Now, convert the MF642Cdw printer to a Wifi Direct Hotspot and connect devices without an external network!Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon imageCLASS MF642cdw Drivers and Downloads
Canon imageCLASS MF642cdw
MF642cdw Wireless Setup
Now you can connect Canon MF642Cdw printer wireless to Windows device easy. For this, all you need is the wireless network password and the latest Wireless Setup file.
- To begin with, MF642Cdw wireless setup on Windows, access the printer menu.
- Here, go to Preferences and then tap on Settings.
- Usually, the Printer Preferences option is protected with a password. So, when accessing the preferences menu, it prompts for “Manager ID” and “Manager Password.”
- Here, type in your Manager ID and password. In case you do not have the ID and the password, type the default ID “7654321” and the same for the password.
- Then, tap on SSID settings and then select your wifi name from the list and type the password to connect it to the network.
- After that,On the successful connection between the printer and the network, download the latest Wireless Setup file for your Windows OS.
- Now,run the Wireless Setup file and follow the wizard instructions.
- Here, on the “Add Printer” screen search for your MF642Cdw printer and add it to the Windows Device.
You can connect a Canon MF642Cdw printer setup to MAC computer wireless with the latest wireless setup file. Here are the instructions to Canon MF642Cdw setup with expert assistance.
- Initially, access the printer touch panel to initiate the wireless setup.
- While tapping on the Preferences option, the printer prompts for the Manager ID and password. Here, the default ID and password is 7654321.
- Upon entering the ID and the password, you gain access to the printer settings option.
- Here, go to the Network settings and then select the WLAN connection.
- Then, select your Wifi name and type the network password with the touch keypad.
- Next, to connect MF642Cdw to MAC, download the latest wireless setup file.
- After that, initiate the wireless setup installation wizard and go through the set of instructions.
- On the “Add Printer” screen, select your printer name from the list of devices to add it to the MAC wireless.
- In case,If your printer name is not in the list of printers nearby, ask our experts to add it manually.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
You can setup Canon MF642Cdw wireless to MAC and Windows with the right set of drivers and software. To establish a wireless connection, you may require the Wifi network name and the password. For further instructions on the MF642Cdw wireless setup, call us.
Connecting the Canon MF642Cdw printer to the network or the computer is easy. For this, you can use either the USB cable or the wireless mode. For more assistance on MF642Cdw USB and wireless connection, call us.
To fix the “Printer Offline” error, check the wireless connection between the printer and the computer. Then, re-establish the wireless connection and try printing the file. If the error persists, reach our experts for assistance.
Initially, try the basic troubleshooting of disconnecting the printer from the network and reconnecting it. Then, remove the MF642Cdw printer from the MAC device list and re-add it. If you are still unable to print wireless, call our experts.
You can access the printer Settings through the 5-inch touch display. Here, you may require the Manager ID, password, and the Wifi name, password to complete the Wifi Setup.
Usually, the Software installation failed error message pops when the printer is not compatible with the computer. To fix this issue, uninstall the existing Canon drivers from the computer and then reinstall it. If you are unable to install the software, ask our experts for a solution.
You can get the latest Canon MF642Cdw printer driver and software from our website if you do not have the CD. Here, download the driver file to your computer and run the installation wizard. Then, follow the instructions to complete the process. Midway the installation, select your connectivity mode between the printer and the network. For further assistance on Canon MF642Cdw driver and software installation, reach our experts.
Yes, Canon Class MF642Cdw supports both 32 bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, and MAC OS 10.9 and later.