Canon imageCLASS MF5770
Canon imageCLASS MF5770 makes business printing needs a breeze. Canon printer will act as the officemate and provide pro-quality printouts. Get quality printouts, scans, copies, and faxes with your advanced Canon printer. Canon imageCLASS printer can print up to 21-pages per minute.
Load the originals on the scanner glass facing upwards to get quality copies. Save time with the 50-page automatic document feeder present in your printer. Canon imageCLASS is a network-ready printer to print both online and offline at ease. Please Click here to see more similar models
MF5770 Drivers and Downloads
Canon MF5770 Driver Download
- Switch on the Windows PC and upgrade the OS version number of your PC.
- Power up the imageCLASS MF5770 printer and place it near the computer.
- Go to the firewall settings and allow all the third-party App terms on the PC.
- Now, go to a web browser and search for a Canon website online.
- Find the imageCLASS MF5770 printer model and tap on it to proceed.
- Download a compatible Canon printer driver and open a driver installation screen.
- Follow the steps and wait for the imageCLASS MF5770 printer to install.
- Power up the MAC system and look at whether you have the latest OS.
- Switch on the imageCLASS MF5770 printer and place it near the PC.
- Enable all the third-party App terms and go to the web browser.
- Look for the Canon imageCLASS printer model and click on it.
- Get a list of compatible drivers on-screen.
- And choose a driver to download.
- Now, open a driver installation wizard on-screen and get along with the steps.
- Wait for the Canon imageCLASS MF5770 driver to install on the MAC.
MF5770 Wireless Setup
- Switch on the Windows PC and the Canon imageCLASS MF5770 printer.
- Place the access point near your Windows PC and the Canon printer.
- Go to the control panel of the imageCLASS MF5770 printer device.
- Tap on the settings menu and open the wireless setup wizard on-screen.
- Enter the network name and Wi-Fi password of the router.
- Wait for the Canon imageCLASS MF5770 printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Now, get the business files and photos printed online.
- Power up the MAC PC and check if you have the latest MAC OS installed.
- Now, go to the Canon imageCLASS MF5770 printer and switch it on.
- Place the imageCLASS MF5770 printer and PC near the router.
- Go to the control panel and click on the wireless LAN settings icon.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and follow the wireless setup steps.
- The Canon imageCLASS MF5770 manual wireless setup is simple.
- Now, wait for the Canon imageCLASS printer to connect to Wi-Fi at ease.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
At first, check if the computer has the latest OS installed on it. Now, check if you have an updated driver to continue printing at ease. Else, download and install the new driver with both wired and wireless features. Now, connect the imageCLASS printer to the PC with a wireless network.
At first, place the computer and the Canon imageCLASS MF5770 printer close. Check if your driver is compatible with both the wired and the wireless network. Connect the Canon MF5770 printer to the PC with a USB cable. Else, connect the imageCLASS MF5770 printer to the PC using Wi-Fi.
Look at whether the Windows PC has the latest OS and an updated driver. Else, try reinstalling the latest version of the driver on the Windows PC. Now, connect your Windows PC to the Canon imageCLASS MF5770 printer. Assign new print tasks now and check if the Canon printer is reliable.
Switch on the MAC PC and check if you have the latest OS and the driver. Now, switch on the Canon imageCLASS MF5770 printer and place it near the PC. Download the latest driver on the PC and connect it to the Canon imageCLASS printer. Now, try printing your business files in no time with the imageCLASS MF5770 printer.
Go to the printer panel of the Canon imageCLASS MF5770 printer. Click on the settings menu and choose the wireless LAN settings icon. Now, pick the wireless setup wizard and follow the wireless setup instructions. Enter the network name and password and connect to the PC at ease using Wi-Fi.
Go to a Canon website online and find the imageCLASS printer model. Click on the Canon printer model and get a list of available drivers. Choose a driver to download and follow the driver installation wizard. Now, wait until the Canon imageCLASS driver installation process is over.
Go to a web browser and look for a Canon website online. Find the imageCLASS printer model online and click on it. Get a list of Canon printer drivers online and continue to download it. Open a driver installation wizard and follow the installation steps on-screen. The Canon imageCLASS MF5770 driver will now install on your PC.
All the latest OS versions of MAC and Windows are compatible. Choose an upgraded OS version for your PC and install them. Connect the PC to the Canon imageCLASS MF5770 printer. Both a wired and a wireless network will make the connection reliable. Start printing your files now and get smudge-proof quality printouts.