Canon imageCLASS MF445dw
The imageCLASS MF445DW Canon printer is an all-in-one black and white wireless printer. It is a Duplex Laser Printer with 5″ Color Touch Panel. This printer has 1 GB memory and can hold 350 to 900 sheets in its paper tray. This Canon printer features Page Layout, Page Border, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations, Collating, Secured Print, Header/Footer, grouping, and Booklet Printing. The print resolution of imageCLASS MF445DW is 600 x 600 dpi. Additionally, it supports direct printing from USB memory (PDF, TIFF, JPEG).Please Click here to see more similar models
MF445DW Drivers and Downloads
MF445DW Wireless Setup
Follow the instructions to connect your imageCLASS MF445DW and Windows device wirelessly:
- Firstly, Power up the imageCLASS MF445DW printer.
- Then, on the printer panel menu and choose Preferences.
- After that, press the network and enter the system manager ID and the password.
- Now, login and select wireless LAN to configure the settings.
- Here tap SSID settings and select the access point to choose your network.
- Now enter the wifi password to complete the process.
- Then, on your desktop, search the link to download the driver file.
- Now, download Canon imageCLASS MF445dw setup and run the file. Continue the process.
- After that, a driver setup wizard prompts. Click next and select the connection method.
- Here, choose your printer from the device list and the printer driver to install.
- Then, confirm your printer and fax name and start the installation process.
- Now, the installation process of drivers in Windows is complete.
Connect your imageCLASS MF445DW setup and Macintosh wirelessly by following the below- instructions:
- Initially, access the imageCLASS MF445DW printer panel and then the menu.
- Then, log in to the Preferences Settings by typing the Manager ID and its password.
- Usually, the default Manager ID and Password are "7654321".
- After that, select wireless LAN settings and press yes.
- Then, go to the SSID settings to select your Wifi name under the "Select access point."
- Next, get the driver file for Canon imageCLASS MF445dw setup and download it to your MAC computer.
- After that, run the file to initiate the Canon MF Printer Driver Installer Screen.
- Here, follow the guidelines to continue with the installation procedure.
- After that, open the system preferences in your MAC to add the printer.
- Now, while adding the printer, ensure to select the printer name with "Bonjour Multifunction" option.
- Finally, click "Add" to enjoy wireless printing with imageCLASS MF445DW from Mac.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Firstly, create a secure wireless network for your device. After that, establish a connection between the printer and Windows/Mac device through a USB cable. Now, access the printer panel and choose a wireless LAN setup. Here, select your Wifi name and enter its passcode. If you require any additional assistance with wireless setup, dial our toll-free number.
Firstly, download the latest version imageCLASS MF445DW printer driver for USB and Wireless. Next, install the drivers as per the instructions on the installation wizard. Now, connect your device with the printer via a USB cable or wireless network and enjoy printing.
Initially, establish a reliable connection between your Windows computer and printer. After that, install the printer drivers again and try to print with the Canon MF445DW. If the error reappears, then dial our toll-free to speak with our experts.
Check whether the connections between your Mac computer and printer are proper. If yes, then proceed with reinstalling the drivers. After reinstallation, try printing wirelessly with the MF445DW. If the same error reappears, then call or chat with our technical experts.
Yes. Access the printer panel and press settings. After that, move on to the menu screen and find your wireless network from the wireless LAN settings. Then, enter the network key and enjoy printing wirelessly.
Firstly, ensure the compatibility between your printer and your computer. If the printer is compatible, then initiate the reinstallation process. If you are unable to reinstall, then call or chat with our experts.
Firstly, ask our experts for the latest and compatible imageCLASS MF445DW drivers. After that, start installing it as per the instructions on the wizard screen.
The imageCLASS MF445DW Canon printer is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Mac OS X 10.9 (or later).