Canon ImageCLASS MF236n Printer
Canon ImageCLASS MF236n printer is an all-in-one multifunctional printer. It comes with many print functionalities to make printing simple. The sleek printer model of Canon makes it simple to fix anywhere of your choice. It saves time with the automatic document feeder and connects to Wi-Fi at ease. Connect the Canon printer to your smartphone and print from anywhere of your choice. It also delivers smudge-proof quality printouts all the time.Please Click here to see more similar models
MF236n Drivers and Downloads
Canon ImageCLASS MF236n Driver Download
- Switch on the Windows PC and update the OS before continuing.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and disable all the protections listed.
- Land on a secure web browser and find an official Canon website online.
- Tap on the printer model and get a list of compatible Canon MF236n driver software.
- Choose a driver and tap on the download icon to complete the driver download.
- Now, open a driver installer and carry out the driver installation steps.
- Choose a network type and wait for the Canon driver to install on the PC.
- Power up the MAC PC and install an updated OS on the MAC PC.
- Now, disable all the third-party App protections on the firewall settings.
- Next, go to a web browser and look for the Canon MF236n printer model.
- Tap on the printer model to get a list of available and compatible drivers.
- Choose a driver of the choice and click on the download icon.
- Wait for the driver to download and open a driver installer window on-screen.
- Follow the instructions and pick a network type to install the Canon MF236n driver.
Canon ImageCLASS MF236n Wireless Setup
- Switch on the Windows PC, Canon ImageCLASS MF236n printer, and router.
- Place your router next to the Windows PC and the Canon ImageCLASS printer.
- Now, go to the control panel of the printer and click on the home button.
- Choose the settings menu and click to open the network settings icon.
- Now, choose the wireless settings option and view the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Follow the wireless setup instructions and enter the wireless network credentials.
- Wait for the Canon ImageCLASS MF236n printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Also, connect the Windows to the same Wi-Fi and continue to print online.
- Power up the MAC PC, Canon ImageCLASS MF236n printer, and router.
- Place the Canon MF236n printer and PC next to the router.
- Now, go to the control panel of the Canon printer and tap on the home button.
- Choose the settings option and click on the network settings and go to Wi-Fi LAN.
- Now, open the wireless setup wizard and follow the Canon imageClass MF236n Wi-Fi setup steps on-screen.
- Enter the router credentials and wait for the Canon printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Also, affix the MAC PC to the same Wi-Fi and print online at ease.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Place the PC and the Canon ImageCLASS MF236n printer near the router. Now, go to the control panel of the printer and tap on the wireless LAN settings. Open the wireless setup wizard and follow the Wi-Fi setup instructions. Enter the credentials and wait for the printer and PC to connect to the same Wi-Fi.
Check if you have an appropriate driver that is compatible with both USB and Wi-Fi. Now, place the printer and PC close and connect the USB cable at ease. Also, fix the router near the Canon printer and the PC. Follow the Wi-Fi setup instructions and enter the Wi-Fi credentials for Wi-Fi connectivity.
Switch on the Windows PC and go to the settings menu to continue. Go to the devices and printers menu and open the printer model. Choose the active printer status and wait for the printer to turn online. Now, align print tasks and check if the ImageCLASS MF236n printer prints.
Power up the MAC PC and go to the Apple menu and choose system preferences. Find the Canon printer model and right-click on the ImageCLASS printer model. Now, pick the active printer status and wait for the printer to print at ease.
Open the control panel of the Canon ImageCLASS MF236n printer. Choose the home button and tap on the wireless LAN icon. Follow the Wi-Fi setup instructions and connect the printer to Wi-Fi. Also, affix the computer to the same Wi-Fi and print online at ease.
Check if the network signal of the router is without any buffers. Now, place your printer and PC next to the router and connect them to Wi-Fi. Install an updated driver on the PC and connect the PC to the printer.
Go to an official Canon ImageCLASS website and open the printer model. Choose the drivers of the choice and tap on the download button. Now, follow a driver installer to installer the driver of the choice.
The latest and newly-updated OS of Windows and MAC are compatible. Look for an updated OS and install the OS files on the PC. Also, check if the printer is suitable with the MAC and Windows OS.