Canon imageCLASS MF232w
Canon ImageCLASS MF232w is an all-in-one color printer with wireless print technology. Affix the MF232w printer to the smartphone and get printouts from anywhere you are. The wireless-enabled printer makes printing a breeze. Install genuine ink cartridges and stuff quality sheets to get smudge-proof printouts.
It also saves time and space with the sleek printer model and auto document feeder. Follow the printer manual to set up the printer and continue to print at ease.Please Click here to see more similar models
MF232W Drivers and Downloads
Canon ImageCLASS MF232w Driver Download
- Switch on the Windows PC and upgrade the OS installed on your PC.
- Now, go to the firewall protection and disable all the third-party App terms.
- Land on a secure web browser and find an official Canon printer website.
- Tap on the MF232w printer model and get a list of compatible driver software.
- Download a driver and double-tap on the downloaded driver file on the PC.
- Get a driver installer on-screen and carry out the driver installation steps.
- Pick a network mode and affix the Canon MF232w ImageCLASS printer to Windows.
- Power up the MAC PC and upgrade the OS installed on the MAC system.
- Now, disable all the third-party App protection from the firewall settings.
- Next, go to a secure browser to find an official Canon website online.
- Tap on the MF232w printer model and get a list of compatible printer drivers.
- Now, click on the download button and get the driver files downloaded.
- Double-tap on the downloaded driver and open the Canon imageClass MF232w driver installer on-screen.
- Follow the driver installation steps and pick a connectivity method of the choice.
- Connect the MAC and the ImageCLASS MF232w printer to print at ease.
Canon ImageCLASS MF232w Wireless Setup
- At first, power up the ImageCLASS MF232w printer, Windows PC, and router.
- Now, place the printer and the PC close to a buffer-free router.
- Go to the control panel of the MF232w printer and tap on the home icon.
- Now, choose the Settings menu and navigate to the network settings option.
- Open the wireless settings menu and click on the Wi-Fi setup wizard button.
- Get along with the Wi-Fi setup steps and enter the Wi-Fi network credentials.
- Now, wait for the Canon ImageCLASS MF232w printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Power up the Canon ImageCLASS MF232w printer, MAC PC, and router.
- Place the router or access point close to the MAC PC and the Canon printer.
- Now, go to the control panel of the Canon printer and do the following.
- Click on the Home button and choose the settings icon present under it.
- Now, click on the network settings and tap on the wireless LAN settings button.
- Open the Wi-Fi setup wizard and get along with the wireless setup steps.
- Enter the router credentials and get the Canon printer connected to Wi-Fi.
Canon ImageCLASS MF232w FAQ
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Place the ImageCLASS printer within the network range of the router. Now, go to the control panel and tap on the wireless LAN settings. Open a Wi-Fi setup wizard and carry out the wireless setup steps. Enter the router credentials and affix the Canon printer to Wi-Fi at ease.
At first, place the Canon ImageCLASS MF232w printer close to the PC. Now, install a driver compatible with USB and wireless connections. Connect a USB cable between the Canon and PC for a wired setup. Else, connect the MF232w printer and PC to the same wireless network.
Open the Windows PC and tap on the Windows icon. Choose the devices and printers menu and find the MF232w printer model. Now, right-click on the printer and tap on the active printer status to continue. Now, assign print tasks to the Canon ImageCLASS MF232w printer.
Switch on the MAC PC and tap on the Apple button. Choose system preferences and find the Canon ImageCLASS printer. Click on the printer model and tap on the active printer status present. Now, continue to print the business files in no time.
Go to the control panel of the ImageCLASS MF232w printer. Tap on the home button and continue clicking on the Settings icon. Click on the network settings icon and continue with choosing the wireless settings. Open the setup wizard and follow the steps to affix to Wi-Fi at ease.
Check if the router is buffer-free and place it near the printer and the PC. Uninstall any corrupted drivers on your PC and go to a web browser. Find the latest driver version and install all the driver files on the PC.
Go to a browser and find an official Canon website to pick the printer model. Now, get a list of available drivers and tap on a compatible driver to download. Open a driver installer and follow the installation steps. Also, choose a network type to install the driver at ease.
The latest OS versions of Windows and MAC are compatible with Canon. Pick the latest OS version online and install them on the PC. Now, assign print tasks and check if the MF232w printer is ready to print.