Canon imageCLASS D1650
Canon ImageCLASS D1650 is a wireless-enabled printer that makes printing simple. All you need is a buffer-free router to connect to the printer and the PC. Install an upgraded driver on your PC and get all the print jobs done at ease.
Install Canon-recommended cartridges and sheets to boost printer performance. Upgrade the driver version to get more print features and make printing simple. Canon is compatible with both commercial and residential prints.Please Click here to see more similar models
D1650 Drivers and Downloads
Canon ImageCLASS D1650 Driver Download
- Power up the Windows PC and check for the OS installed on your Windows.
- Upgrade the OS version if needed and go to the firewall settings.
- Disable all the firewall protection and land on a secure web browser on Windows.
- Find an official Canon website and look for your D1650 Canon printer model.
- Click on the printer model and get a list of compatible drivers on-screen.
- Choose a driver to download and open a driver installer window on-screen.
- Follow the steps and choose a network type to install the driver in no time.
- Power up the MAC PC and hit on the OS version to find it is the latest or not.
- Upgrade the OS version and disable all the firewall settings to continue.
- Now, find an official Canon website online and tap on the D1650 printer.
- Get a list of available drivers and continue to download a compatible driver.
- Now, open an installer and carry out the driver installation steps listed.
- Pick a network type and wait for the Canon driver to install on MAC.
canon imageClass D1650 Wireless Setup
- Power up the Windows PC, D1650 Canon ImageCLASS printer, and router.
- Place the ImageCLASS D1650 and the PC within the coverage area.
- Go to the control panel of the D1650 and click on the home button present.
- Choose settings and go to the network settings and pick the wireless LAN settings.
- Open a wireless setup wizard and get along with the Wi-Fi setup instructions.
- Enter the router credentials and affix the ImageCLASS D1650 printer to Wi-Fi.
- Switch on the MAC PC, router, and the Canon ImageCLASS D1650 printer.
- Check if the ImageCLASS printer and MAC are within the coverage area.
- Now, go to the control panel of the D1650 printer and tap on the home button.
- Pick the settings menu and go to the network settings and continue.
- Choose the wireless settings and click open the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Follow the Wi-Fi setup steps and enter the router credentials and wait.
- The Canon ImageCLASS D1650 printer will get a wireless network.
Canon ImageCLASS D1650 FAQ
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Go to a control panel and open the Wireless LAN settings on the printer. Open a setup wizard and carry out the Wi-Fi setup instructions. Enter the router credentials and get the printer connected to Wi-Fi.
Place the D1650 printer close to the PC and connect a USB cable. Check if you have the latest driver software installed to connect to USB. Now, for a Wi-Fi setup, connect both the PC and printer to the same Wi-Fi.
Open the Windows PC and go to the settings menu. Choose the devices and printers menu and tap on the Canon printer model. Tap on the active printer status and continue to print your business files.
Power up the MAC and tap on the Apple icon. Choose the system preferences and go to your printer model. Click on the active printer status and get the printer online. Continue to print your files in no time with the D1650 printer.
Go to the control panel of the D1650 Canon printer and tap on the home button. Choose settings and go to the network settings option. Click on the wireless settings and open a setup wizard. Follow the steps and type the router credentials to continue.
Uninstall all the corrupted drivers from the PC. Now, check if the router is buffer-free and without interruptions. Now, download and install the latest driver version from an official Canon website.
Go to an official Canon website and look for the D1650 printer model. Now, click on the printer model and get a list of available D1650 drivers. Download a compatible driver and get along with the installation steps.
Look for the latest OS versions and install them on the PC. All the latest versions are compatible with the Canon printer model. Upgrade the OS version and driver version to print the files at ease.