We are here to help for your printers.
Brother printers are the best fit for home office and business printers. These printer models aim at saving the cost up to 60% with the integrated ink technology. You can set up the brand new Brother printer with the compatible and the right set of drivers and software. We, eProSmart, offer the top-notch technical assistance for the Brother printers. Now you can enjoy the luxury service for all your Brother Printer needs within your wallet. Reach our experts now through the call or chat in a click.
Are you unable to setup the Brother printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Chose your Brother Printer
How to Setup Brother Printer
Step 1: How to unbox
- To Begin with, cut the tapes on the printer box carefully and pull the brand new Brother printer out.
- Then, place the Brother printer on a flat dry surface. Then, clear all the packing materials and tapes off the printer's body.
- After that, check the box for the accessories,you get the new Brother printer, power cable, Driver installation CD, and the ink cartridges.
- Then, open the cartridge slot on the Brother printer and the check for any packing material.
- Then carefully pull out the materials, if any, and throw it for recycling.
- Finally, get the printer ready for turning it on.
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings
- To begin with, connect the new Brother printer to the power supply, use the original power cable that comes in the pack.
- Then, establish a secure connection between the Brother printer and the wall outlet.
- Then, turn on your printer and wait for the LCD to power up.
- After that, you can change the basic preferences for your Brother printer and these changes include your location, date, time, and language.
- In case,if your brother printer does not have a display or touch screen, you can change these settings during the driver installation.
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges
Once the printer is on and idle, proceed to install the new cartridges.
- To begin with, the Brother Printer cartridge installation, open the cartridge access door.
- Then, take the new cartridge that came in the pack along with the printer.
- After that, unwrap it and peel off the masking protective tape over the copperheads.
- Then, place the Brother cartridges into the slot carefully and click it in place.
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray
To begin with,you can use a variety of media with the Brother printer. Also, you can use any size paper or photo sheet that is compatible with the Brother printer. Then you can adjust the paper tray size with the adjustable knobs.
- To begin with, load papers into the Brother printer, pull the paper tray out.
- Then, place a bunch of compatible media (papers) into it and align them.
- After that, for alignment you can use the alignment scale along the sides of the paper tray.
- Then, close the paper tray and print a test file to check if the paper is loaded properly.
Step 5: How to Download & install driver
After completing the printer setup process, the next important step is to install the drivers for your Brother printer setup. Brother Printer Drivers are the most important part of your printer functioning. You can download or install the Brother drivers and software from the website or the installation CD.The driver installation CD/DVD has only the basic set of drivers and software, whereas you can download the latest set of Brother Printer drivers and software from the website.
Always,we highly recommend you to download the latest and the compatible version of Brother Printer Setup drivers and software.
The Brother printer setup is compatible with both Windows and MAC OS versions. Here you get the complete set of instructions for downloading and installing the Brother drivers and software.
- To begin with, keep your Brother printer and the computer disconnected.
- Then, install the Brother Printer setup Device Installation Wizard to your computer and initiate the installation process.
- After that, the wizard asks for connecting the printer to the Brother printer. Here you can choose either the USB connection mode or the wireless mode.
- Then, follow the instructions and complete the Brother printer driver and software installation process.
- Then,the common compatible Windows and MAC OS versions with the Brother Printer are:
- Windows OS versions: 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 10S.
- MAC OS versions: 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, and 10.12.
- In case,if you need any assistance with identifying and installing the compatible Brother Printer driver and software for your Windows or MAC computer, ask our experts.