All-in-one Business printer with Duplex and Wireless Printing features – MFCL5800DW
Brother MFCL5800DW printer is a perfect fit for offices and small workgroups. This printer yields high-productivity at a lower cost. Now print 42 pages in a minute with the MFCL5800DW printer. With the 3.7″ color display, you can access the menu and create up to 48 customized shortcuts. The ADF and automatic Duplex printing option reduces the paper reloading time.What’s more? Now print from any compatible computer or mobile device wireless within the office network. Also, Print 2.5times more with the 8000-page replacement toner cartridges!For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your Brother MFC L5800DW printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC L5800DW Wireless Setup
You can connect the Brother MFCL5800DW setup to either the network or devices wireless. For this, you may require the latest set of driver and software and the Wifi details. Here are the easy instructions for connecting the MFCL5800DW printer to the Windows wireless:
- Initially, download and install the latest Brother MFC L5800DW Setup drivers and software to your Windows computer.
- Then, run the installer file and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Here, the wizard prompts for connection mode. From the options, select Wireless Network Setup.
- Now select the option I have the USB cable and establish a temporary wired connection between the Brother printer and the Windows.
- Then, follow the instructions and proceed to the printer panel when the wizard prompts.
- Here, access the touch menu and navigate to the Wireless Setup option.
- Then, enter the Wifi name and the password to establish a connection.
- Now, proceed to the installer screen on the Windows computer and proceed to "Add Printer."
- Here, from the list of available devices, select your MFCL5800DW printer name and add it to the Windows Wireless.
You can connect the MAC computer wireless to the MFCL5800DW printer through the printer panel and the setup file. Here are the instructions to connect the printer and MAC wireless:
- Firstly, download and install the Brother MFC L5800DW Setup driver and setup files to the MAC computer.
- Next, initiate the installation wizard and proceed with the instructions on the screen.
- Now, the Wireless Device Setup Wizard screen pops.
- Here, the wizard displays the wifi name to which the MAC is connected.
- Now you can choose to connect the MFCL5800DW printer to the same network as the MAC to a different one.
- Once you select the same network option, the wizard displays the wifi details – SSID and password.
- Now, access the wireless printer touch panel and navigate to the Wireless Setup option.
- Here, follow the instructions and type the network SSID and the password from the installation wizard on MAC.
- Now, your MFCL5800DW connects to the same wifi network as your MAC.
- For further assistance, call our experts.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
To setup Brother MFCL5800DW printer wireless, you need the wifi password and the latest printer driver and software. For further assistance, reach our experts.
You can connect the Brother MFCL5800DW printer to the network and the devices either with the USB cable or the wireless network. In case of further tech-assistance, feel free to call our experts.
Initially, try reconnecting the MFCL5800DW printer to the Windows device wireless. Then, stop all the pending printing tasks and retry printing the files. If the same printer offline error recurs, connect with our experts for further assistance.
To begin with, "Printer Offline" error fixing, disconnect the printer from the MAC computer and reconnect it wirelessly. Next, delete all the pending tasks on the printer tray and retry printing. If the same error occurs again, reach our experts for further assistance.
On the printer touch panel, select the Settings icon and then the WLAN network settings. Here, check the available nearby Wifi Networks for your wifi name. Then, enter the Wifi password to connect the printer to the Wifi network. For more instructions on Wireless setup, connect with us
To fix the installation failure error message, check the Brother MFCL5800DW printer compatibility with your computer. Then, download the latest printer driver and software for your computer and reinstall it. If you are still unable to install them, ask our experts for immediate assistance.
In case you do not have the driver installation CD/DVD with you, you can download the latest drivers from the website. For this, connect the printer to the network and the device. Here, you can use either the wired connection or the wireless connection.
- To begin with, the software installation, download the latest and the compatible MFCL5800DW drivers and software to your device.
- Next, initiate the installation wizard and follow the set of instructions to proceed with the software installation.
- Here, the wizard prompts for choosing the connectivity mode between the printer and the network/devices.
- Then, proceed further with the right connectivity mode and complete the software installation process.
- In case you are unable to find the compatible driver and software for your Windows or MAC device, call us.
Brother MFCL5800DW is compatible with both 32and64 bit OS versions of Windows XP, Vista, and 7/8/8.1/10. Similarly, the compatible MAC OS versions include 10.8 and later.