Brother MFC-L5850DW is a monochrome laser printer that is ideal for both small offices and workgroups. Now print high-quality prints cost-effective and high-speed. The MFC-L5850DW printer offers a 300-sheet paper tray to reduce the loading time. Also, the ink tanks offer cost-effective prints and save ink on every print.What’s more? Now connect the printer to the devices and the network either with the USB cable or the wireless mode. Also, now protect any document from printing with a secure pin. Now store a specific set of documents with a security code and release prints only on authentication.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your Brother MFC-L5850DW printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-L5850DW Wireless Setup
You can connect the Brother MFC-L5850DW printer setup to the Windows computer wireless easy. For this, you may require the latest set of Brother Wireless drivers and the Wifi network credentials. Also, you can use either the WLAN Assistant or the temporary USB connection to initiate the wireless connection. Here are the easy instructions to setup the Brother MFC-L5850DW printer with Windows wireless.
- Initially, download the Brother MFC-L5850DW Setup software to the Windows and initiate the wizard.
- Now, follow the set of instructions until the wizard prompts for connection mode.
- Here, you can choose either the temporary USB cable connection or the WLAN Assistant to establish a connection.
- If you have the USB cable to connect between the Brother printer and the Windows, here are the steps.
- Now, establish a temporary connection with the computer and follow the steps on the computer screen.
- After that, the wizard lists the available Wifis nearby. Here, select your wireless network and enter the Wifi password.
- For connecting the printer to the Wifi with the WLAN Assistant, access the printer panel.
- Next, follow the steps to get the list of Wifi nearby. Now, from this list, select your network SSID and type in the password.
- Finally, add your MFC-5850DW printer to the Windows with the wizard instructions.
If you face any difficulty with the Brother MFCL5850DW Setup and Windows Wireless connectivity, give us a call. We are here to assist you with the complete steps for a wireless connection.
You can now connect the MFC-L5850DW printer to the MAC computer wireless with the easy instructions. Here, you can use either the temporary USB connection or the WLAN Assistant. Now, follow the below wireless connectivity steps.
- To begin with, download the Brother MFC-L5850DW Setup Printing Device Installation wizard from the CD or the Website.
- Then, run the .dmg file and wait for the wizard to pop open.
- Here, select the connection mode between the Brother printer and the MAC computer. You can choose either the Setup without a USB cable or Setup with a USB cable (Temporary).
- However, Setup without USB cable is the recommended mode as this is easier than the USB cable mode.
- Now, after selecting without USB cable, you can see the wizard searching for the nearby Wifi networks.
- In case your network name is not on the list, you can add it manually.
- Then, enter the Wifi name and the password to establish a secure connection. Now, add your Brother printer to the computer.
- After that, download the recommended and the additional software files for the MFC-L5850DW printer.
- Finally, try printing a test file to verify the network connection.
For any further assistance on connecting the MFC-L5850DW printer to the MAC wireless, reach our experts through call or chat.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
To Setup Brother MFCL5850DW printer wireless to Windows or MAC, you may require the latest Brother Printing Device, Installation Wizard. Now, you can download this either from the website or the installation CD. After that, select the connection mode as wireless and proceed with the setup process. In case of any assistance during the printer setup, connect with our experts.
Initially, download and run the Brother MFCL5850DW installation wizard to your computer. Then, follow the instructions and choose between the wired or the wireless connection mode. After that, download the recommended software and complete the Setup process. In case of any assistance, connect with our experts.
Initially, disconnect the printer from the computer and reconnect it wirelessly. Then, uninstall the complete Brother Printer driver and software files from the device and reinstall them. If the offline error recurs, ask our experts for a solution through chat or call.
To begin with, the fix, disconnect the printer from the MAC and reconnect the devices wirelessly. Then, verify if your printer is chosen as the default printer. If not, change MFCL5850DW as the default one. If the printer offline error persists, call our experts or chat with us for immediate assistance.
After updating the Windows computer OS version from 8.1 to 10, uninstall the complete Brother MFCL5850DW driver files from the computer. Then, get the latest Windows 10 compatible drivers and setup file and re-run the complete setup process. If you still face the printing error, connect with our experts.
Firstly, check the Brother MFCL5850DW printer compatibility with your computer. Then, reinstall the latest version of Brother Printer software to your computer and try reinstalling. If you are unable to install the printer software still, call us or chat with our experts.
You can download the latest Brother Printer driver and software for your computer from the website. Then, initiate the setup wizard and follow the instructions on the wizard screen to complete the installation process. In case you see any error message during the printer setup process, ask our experts for a solution.
You can connect any Windows device with OS versions (32 and 64bit) XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 to the Brother MFCL5850DW printer. Also, you can connect MAC OS versions 10.8 and later.