Enjoy easy printing with the compact MFC-L3770CDW All-in-One Printer. It is designed for professional quality outputs. The 250-sheet capacity minimizes reloading and offers easy paper handling. You can connect and enjoy the printing with the Wireless, Ethernet, and USB. You can also print or scan from available mobile devices via the mobile printing apps. Save time by creating easy shortcuts for the most used features. Print directly from the Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and more.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your Brother MFC-L3770CDW printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-L3770CDW Wireless Setup
After the completion of the first-time Brother MFC-L3770CDW printer setup, proceed with the wireless setup. For that, you have to follow the instructions below.
- At first, turn on your printer as well as your Windows desktop.
- Then, go to your printer driver page using any browser on the computer.
- Now, download the suitable Brother MFC-L3770CDW setup printer driver using the Download button.
- Next, complete the on-screen instructions to install the driver file.
- After that, select the Next option to view the Network Settings screen.
- Then, click on the SSID and type the network password when prompted.
- On typing the valid password, you can get the “Wireless Setup” screen.
- Now, proceed to access the printer control panel and click on the “Wifi” icon.
- Then, on the next screen, you can view the Setup Wizard as one of the options.
- Click on it and connect to the network using the network details.
- Then, on the Windows computer, select the “Confirmed” option.
- Lastly, find the MFC-L3770CDW printer on the screen and add it to the list.
Go through the step-by-step instructions for the overall Brother MFC-L3770CDW wireless setup. Before proceeding with these instructions, ensure the first-time printer setup process is completed.
- Initially, keep your Brother MFC-L3770CDW and Mac ready.
- Next, download the new set of Brother MFC-L3770CDW setup wireless drivers from CD or website.
- Now, install the driver through the available installer.
- Next, wait for the “Detecting network settings” after you agree to the terms & conditions.
- Here, verify your network name to access the Enable Wireless screen.
- Then, navigate to the Wireless Button on the printer control panel.
- Next, you have to choose the WLAN Assistant option.
- Here, find your network name or type it if the network is not available.
- After that, type the password in the password field.
- Once you have connected the printer to the wireless network, go to the Mac computer.
- Here, confirm the wifi connection and add your printer to the device list.
- For more information, connect with our printer experts.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Firstly, switch on the MFC-L3770CDW printer and your computer. Then, establish a stable wifi connection to your computer. After that, move to your printer touchscreen and press the Wifi button. Then, type the network details and complete the on-screen prompts. If any error is displayed, connect with us.
It is your choice between wired and wireless connections. However, the wifi connection is easy to start and complete. To begin with, avail the network credentials for wifi connection. Then, access the printer panel and choose the wireless or Wifi button. After that, proceed according to the on-screen prompts.
Firstly, check if the devices are within the network range. If they are out of the range, it causes connection failure. Now, keep the devices within the range and connect wirelessly. Then, remove the printer driver folder from the Windows and download a new set of drivers.
The foremost thing to do is checking for the pending driver updates. If the new version of the MFC-L3770CDW driver is available, then download it. Before that, please right-click on the old driver to uninstall it. If you get any driver error, feel free to connect with us.
To begin with, check if the error is related to software or not. If it indicates software problems, then check the compatibility with the desktop OS. Next, continue to download the new version of MFC-L3770CDW drivers. For more troubleshooting procedures, connect with our experts
- Firstly, connect your MFC-L3770CDW and computer to the wired/wireless network.
- Then, open the product page and enter printer model details in the search field.
- Next, click on Enter to avail the recent version of MFC-L3770CDW printer drivers.
- After that, download the MFC-L3770CDW drivers according to the on-screen prompts.
- Next, the installation screen appears where you need to click on Run.
- Once clicked, wait for the driver to install and add the MFC-L3770CDW device list.
Have a glance at the below list of the MFC-L3770CDW printer supported OS version.
Supported Windows OS:
Windows 10 32-bit & 64-bit, Windows 8, 8.1, and 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Supported Mac OS:
Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 10.12, and Mac OS 10.14