Improve your printing productivity with the MFC-L2717DW printer. The features are perfect for your home and small office. This compact printer has a 250-sheet capacity tray and a 50-page automatic document feeder. Connect your Mac, Windows, or mobile devices wirelessly for a professional quality print. Complete your tasks with the print and copy speed of up to 34 ppm. Also, share your devices via the USB/Ethernet to print effortlessly.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your Brother MFC-L2717DW printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-L2717DW Wireless Setup
Get an active network and the wifi credentials for connecting MFC-L2717DW wireless. With that information, continue to download the recent drivers. Now, below are the detailed instructions to complete the wireless setup.
- To begin with, identify the most suitable drivers to download on Windows desktop.
- Then, allow the built-in installer to run the driver file.
- Next, the connection screen prompts to choose the connection. From the displayed options, choose the Wireless Network Setup.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts and proceed further.
- Now, head to the MFC-L2717DW printer setup panel to select the Wireless Setup option.
- Here, proceed to enter the network details for connection establishment.
- Then, go to your Windows and look for the “Add Printer” screen.
- Lastly, scroll through the device list and click on your MFC-L2717DW printer.
- On a successful connection, you can see your printer name in the device list.
- If you are unable to find or add your printer, reach out to us.
Keep the printer and computer in the ready state to connect them wirelessly. At first, connect the Mac to the Wifi and then the printer to the Wifi. After that, add the printer to the Mac. For completing all the above, follow our easy instructions.
- Initially, find and download the Brother MFC-L2717DW setup driver files to your Mac.
- Then, proceed to the driver installation with the instructions on the monitor.
- The Wireless Device Setup Wizard window appears while you follow the instructions.
- Here, you can find the wifi name that is in connection with your Mac desktop.
- Now, proceed to choose the Same Network option to retrieve the wifi information (SSID & password).
- Next, go to your printer control panel and use the options to select Wireless Setup.
- After choosing it, follow the set of instructions.
- Then, enter the SSID and password that you retrieved from the installation wizard.
- Now, the MFC-L2717DW printer automatically connects to the same valid network.
- If you need any assistance regarding the setup, reach our printer experts.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
For easy wireless printing, get the wifi details. Now, select the Settings icon from the control panel. Then, choose the WLAN network settings and enter the wifi name & password. Connect with printer experts in case of any wireless queries.
Yes, you can connect via both the USB and wireless. For a smooth and secure connection, select the wifi mode. Now, use the control panel buttons to complete the wireless setup. For any tech-assistance, do not hesitate to call our technicians.
To begin with, disconnect the devices from the wireless connection. Then, reboot the MFC-L2717DW printer as well as the desktop. After that, reconnect your devices to the Wifi again. Now, your Windows can detect the printer for wireless printing. If it is not detecting your Brother Printer, feel free to approach us.
To get your MFC-L2717DW printer online, you have to troubleshoot the connection. For that, disconnect your printer from a desktop. Then, restart both your printer and the desktop. After that, connect them to the Wifi with the available wifi name and password. Also, remove any on-going printing tasks to empty the print queue. Now, retry printing. If this issue is recurring continuously, call our printer experts.
“Windows 10 upgrade” issue is commonly reported by many users. Here is the solution to clear the issue. Firstly, go to your Windows 10 computer and delete all the Brother Driver files. Then, download the recent Windows 10 driver for the printer. For further driver assistance, you can connect with us.
Firstly, perform a compatibility check between the MFC-L2717DW printer and the computer. If you are not aware of the compatible OS versions, refer to the below section. Then, download the compatible drivers according to the selected desktop.
- Initially, establish a network connection for your printer and computer.
- Then, head to the driver page and select the Printer Model and click on Search.
- Next, choose the OS version and find the latest MFC-L2717DW drivers.
- After that, click on the Download button to download the drivers.
- When the connection screen prompts for the network, choose the appropriate network.
- At last, install the printer driver as instructed on the screen.
- If you face any error while installing the driver, reach out to us.
Here are the list of compatible Windows and Mac OS for your MFC-L2717DW printer.
Compatible Windows OS:
Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7 SPI (32-bit and 64-bit)
Compatible Mac OS:
Mac OS 10.10 to Mac OS 10.15