Satisfy all your printing need effortless with the MFC-L2710DW printer. The 50-sheet auto document feeder offers secure paper handling while copying and scanning. Also, it includes an exclusive 250-sheet paper capacity tray. Save papers on every print with automatic 2-sided printing.Moreover, you can use a variety of papers and sizes to print. Now, share the documents across devices, including desktop, laptop, and smartphones, and print wireless. Choose Ethernet, USB, or built-in wireless connection for device network connection.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your Brother MFC-L2710DW printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-L2710DW Wireless Setup
Use the instruction here for the successful wireless setup. Ensure that you follow all the steps to connect it wireless to the computer.
- To begin with, the wireless setup by initiating the Brother MFC-L2710DW setup driver download.
- For that, head to the setup page and download the driver file.
- Then, the installation screen asks to choose the connection mode.
- Here, select the Wireless Setup option and wait for the next prompt.
- Now on the printer panel, go to the Wireless LAN setup under the Settings option.
- Here, type the Wifi credentials, including SSID and network password.
- Then, go back to your Windows and continue with the “Add Printer” screen.
- Lastly, select the MFC-L2710DW device from the list to add it wirelessly to Windows.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to connect the printer wirelessly to MAC. Follow these instructions to establish a secure wireless connection with MAC.
- To begin with,the wireless Brother MFC-L2710DW setup usually starts with the driver download process.
- So download the Brother MFC-L2710DW setup software via CD or website.
- Now, select the compatible Brother MFC-L2710DW setup driver from the setup page.
- Once downloaded completely, install it by double-clicking the driver file.
- Now, wait for the “Detecting network settings” screen.
- Straightaway, move to the printer panel and select the wifi icon.
- Then, select the “WLAN Assistant” from the option list.
- Next, connect to the network by entering the network details.
- Then, move to your Mac desktop and confirm the connection.
- Lastly, add the Brother device to the MAC and enjoy printing.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
To begin with, connect your desktop to wifi. Then, keep the same network credentials ready for the Brother MFC-L2710DW setup. Now, from the printer control panel, enable the wireless connection with the Setup Wizard option. For any printer assistance, reach out to us.
The MFC-L2710DW is both USB and wifi compatible. According to the need, you can select either of the methods. Now, access the control panel and enable the wireless connection. Sometimes, you may get the “wireless connection failed” error. Feel free to reach our printer experts for immediate assistance on troubleshooting the error.
The foremost thing is to verify the wireless connectivity. Next, disconnect the MFCL2710DW printer from the computer and reconnect it. After that, ensure that the status is “Ready” on the Status Monitor. If the same issue occurs repeatedly, call our toll-free number.
The main reason for the Printer Offline error is a faulty network connection. Sometimes, old drivers can also be the reason for the issue. Firstly, check the network connection for the Brother device. Then, get the new drivers to the Mac. If the printer offline error recurs, approach our experts for an immediate fix.
At first, figure out whether the problem is with network or desktop. For that, disconnect the device from the existing network and reconnect to the error-free network. Also, deactivate the firewall or security software before you begin to download the driver. Now, reinstall the drivers as new.
On upgrading your Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10, you may get a conflict with installed drivers. These non-compatible drivers may lead to a printer malfunction. Now, uninstall the existing MFC-L2710DW driver. Then, download the MFC-L2710DW drivers compatible with Windows 10.
- To begin with, establish a network connection for desktop.
- Now, open the Brother Driver page to download the right set of latest drivers.
- Then, type the printer model and press the Search button.
- Next, the page lists the latest and suitable MFC-L2710DW driver.
- After that, continue to download the appropriate drivers.
- Lastly, allow the software installer to run the downloaded driver.
Before you connect your MFC-L2710DW printer to the computer, check the following OS list.
Compatible Windows OS: Windows 10, 7 SP1, 8, and 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Compatible Mac OS: Mac OS 10.10 to Mac OS 10.15