Experience the business-capable features of the Brother MFC-J995DW printer. It is reengineered with the INKvestment Tank cartridges for home & small office needs. The compact printer offers low-budget printing with an ink storage tank. So you can print for a year without refilling.
Now, connect and print any files from smartphones/laptops/desktops through wifi, Ethernet, or USB. Moreover, the printer supports printing through Dropbox, OneDriver, Google Driver, and more. What’s more? Setup up Brother MFC-J995DW the right way with our technical help!For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your Brother MFC-J995DW printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-J995DW Wireless Setup
Go through the step-by-step instructions to connect - Brother MFC-J995DW to network and desktop wireless.
- Initially, switch on your Windows desktop and the printer.
- Next, use a CD or the website to download the Brother MFC-J995DW setup drivers.
- Then, double-click on the software folder and install it.
- After that, you can see the “Detecting Network Settings” window.
- Here, verify the network information. Then, click on Next and wait until you get the Enable Wireless screen.
- Now, proceed to the Brother MFC-J995DW printer panel and choose wifi.
- Then, press the Setup Wizard option and type the network key on the next screen.
- Next, go to your desktop to choose the “Confirmed” option.
- Here, select the Brother MFC-J995DW from the device list to add it wireless to the Windows.
If you get any error or unable to add the device, connect with us.
If you have compatible Mac OS, it is easy to complete Brother MFC-J995DW wireless setup. Now, keep your devices ready and follow the simple steps below.
- To begin with, turn on the Brother MFC-J995DW setup printer and your desktop.
- Then, select the installation CD or product website to download Brother MFC-J995DW setup Drivers.
- Next, agree to the software agreement to install the drivers.
- Then, on the “Detecting network” window, verify the Wifi name.
- Here, click on the Enable Wireless option and move to the printer’s touchscreen.
- Now, access your printer panel to choose the wifi button.
- After that, choose the WLAN Assistant option and enter the network credentials.
- Now, on your desktop, select the Checked and Confirmed option.
- Later, add your Brother printer to the MAC device list.
- In case of any error, approach our printer technicians.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Usually,If you have access to your network SSID and password, it is simple. Firstly, click the wifi icon, which offers wireless connection. Next, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard to type the network information. If you have any queries regarding wireless setup, our technician is here round the clock to assist you.
Brother MFCJ995DW printer is compatible with wifi and USB connection. For USB connection, obtain a USB cable with optimum length. Then, download USB drivers for your MFC-J995DW device and install it accordingly. Wait for the connection screen and select “USB Connection” to connect your cable. For wireless setup, contact our experts through call or chat.
Firstly, check if there is an updated driver for your MFC-J995DW printer. For this, go to the driver page and check for the recent drivers. Then, uninstall the old driver folder and download the new drivers. If you are unable to identify the drivers, call our printer experts.
To begin with,Verify the wireless connection between the brother printer and the wireless network. Next, from the computer, choose the driver folder to uninstall it. Then, reboot the printer and reconnect it to the Mac computer. After completing the above, print your files. If it is showing the same error again, connect with us.
At first, check if you are trying to install the compatible driver package. Sometime, outdated or incompatible software may be the core reason. Now, select the compatible drivers and install them on the desktop. If you cannot reinstall the driver package, call our printer experts.
- Firstly, go to the Brother driver’s page and select MFC-J995DW drivers.
- Then,For choosing the right drivers, select the computer OS version and product name.
- Next, from the list of drivers, proceed to download the MFC-J995DW software package.
- Then, install the core printer driver file with the device installer.
- At last, select the connection type and get the test print.
Here is the detailed list of compatible versions of MAC and Windows OS. Now, have a look at the following:
Supported versions of Windows OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 7 SP1, and 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Supported versions of Mac OS: Mac OS 10.11 to Mac OS 10.15