Now, enjoy the cost-efficient printing with the MFC-J805DW printer. It has INKvestment Tank cartridges for uninterrupted printing with which you can print up to 1 year with exceptional quality. Load sufficient papers with a 150-sheet capacity tray. Also, save time and paper with auto duplex printing. Scan and print from your iOS or Android devices through built-in USB & Wireless conveniently. What’s more? Manage all your office print tasks with this compact yet practical printer!For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-J805DW Wireless Setup
Follow the instructions below to connect your MFC-J805DW to any computer and network wireless. Note: You can use these instructions for all supported Windows versions.
- To begin with, connect the power cord to the printer and the electrical socket.
- Then, turn on the computer and open any browser.
- Now, go to the driver setup page and download the latest Brother MFC-J805DW setup drivers.
- Next, proceed to install the Brother MFC-J805DW setup file using the on-screen prompts.
- Then the wizard redirects you to choose the connection type. Here, choose the Wireless Network Setup for the first-time.
- After that, choose the “I have a USB” option. Then, connect the USB cable temporarily from the printer to your Windows.
- Next, head to the printer panel when the screen prompts. Here, push the wifi button -> Wireless Setup.
- On the next screen, type your network name and password for wireless connection.
- Then, go back to your Windows and wait for the “Add a Printer” window.
- Lastly, from the list of devices, choose the MFC-J805DW name to connect wirelessly to the Windows.
Go through the instructions for the wireless connection for your Mac and Brother MFC-J805DW setup. Now, complete the Mac wireless setup with the steps below.
- Initially, select the Brother MFC-J805DW setup files to download to your Mac.
- Then, install the driver file by initiating the installation wizard.
- After the driver installation, you can see the Wireless Device Setup Wizard screen.
- Next, choose the “Same Network as the computer” option for getting the existing SSID and password.
- Next, access the printer panel and choose the Wireless Setup using the wifi button.
- Then, enter the SSID and network password from the wizard screen on MAC to establish the connection.
- If you get a successful connection message, you can start the printing wirelessly from MAC.
- In case of any error during the connection, call us instantly.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Yes,you can directly go to the printer control panel to start the wireless connection. Before that, ensure that your computer is already connected to the network. After checking the connection, press the wifi icon and select the Wireless Setup. Lastly, select the network name and password and obtain the connection.
Download the MFC-J805DW drivers before you choose the connection. Once you have downloaded the drivers, select the connection type as “USB” or “wireless.” If you receive any error message, connect with our printer experts.
Firstly, check the connection between the printer and the Windows. Sometime, if the printer is idle for more than two hours, it may go to sleep mode. Now, you need to press the power button to turn on the printer. On the other hand, ensure that the Status Monitor is enabled and “Ready.”
The corrupted drivers may cause the Printer Offline error in Mac. Now, you can quickly rectify it by uninstalling the old driver file. Once uninstalled, download the new set of MFC-J805DW setup drivers. If the printer offline error persists, connect with our experts.
To begin with, Solve the issue instantly with the instructions here. At first, check the privacy settings on the computer. For that, open the System Preferences using the Apple Menu. Then, enable the App Store and identified developers option. Lastly, reinstall the drivers. Connect with our experts for any assistance on driver reinstallation.
Initially, ensure that you have the network credential, including SSID and password. Next, go to the printer panel to select the wifi icon. Then, enable the WLAN Assistant option to obtain the network option. Next, enter the network name and password.
- Initially, select the Windows and connect it to the available wireless network.
- Then, open the driver page to get the list of drivers for your MFC-J805DW.
- Next, choose the compatible MFC-J805DW driver and download it.
- Then,you can see the wizard prompt once the driver is downloaded.
- Lastly, run the software installer and follow the on-screen instructions.
Windows OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Mac OS: Mac OS 10.12 to Mac OS 10.15