Brother MFC-J6930DW business printer for high-quality prints
Brother MFC-J6930DW is the right choice for both small businesses and large offices. Manage your busy workplace tasks with high-yield printing features. The best features of this printer are automatic duplex printing, single-pass duplex copying, and scanning. Along with these features, it connects to any wireless and mobile devices via USB/wireless. Now, you can enjoy the freedom of printing from Google Drive, Dropbox, and Evernote. What’s more? Get the cost-efficient printouts with a high-yield replacement ink cartridges.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your Brother MFC-J6930DW printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-J6930DW Wireless Setup
Learn how to setup your new Brother MFC-J6930DW printer to a wireless device. Follow the below instructions for connecting the brother device to your wireless computer.
- To begin with, ensure that you have selected the Windows computer with a compatible OS.
- Next, download the Brother MFC-J6930DW setup driver from the website or installation CD.
- Next, extract the driver files to your Windows computer and run the software installer.
- After that, click on “Next” and wait for the “Detecting existing wireless network settings” screen.
- Here, check the SSID or Network Name and select “Next.”
- Then, the “Enable Wireless” window appears. Stop here and move to your MFC-J6930DW printer touchscreen.
- Here, tap the WiFi button and choose the Setup Wizard option.
- After that, choose your Network Name and click on Ok to enter the password.
- Next, you can see the Successful Connection message on the printer display.
- Then, return to the computer and select the “Checked and Confirmed” option.
- Click on Next and choose the Brother MFC-J6930DW printer from the list.
- After adding the printer to the list, print a sample document.
- In case, if your printer is not printing, then contact us for assistance.
It is now simple to setup MFC-J6930DW to Mac and wireless networks. Here are the instructions for easy and wifi connection for the device.
- Initially, select the compatible Mac computer to start the MFC-J6930DW wifi setup.
- Next, use either installation CD or go to the driver page to download MFC-J6930DW setup drivers.
- Once downloaded, double-click on the driver file to install it to the MAC.
- Next, choose the language when the installation screen appears.
- Then, proceed by accepting the software license agreement.
- After the installation, you may get the “Detecting existing wireless network settings” window.
- Next, verify the Wifi Name and click on Next to get the “Enable Wireless” screen.
- Then, go to your Brother MFC-J6930DW touch panel and press the WiFi button.
- Next, select the WLAN Assistant to get the network settings of the computer.
- Here, select your Network Name and type the valid password.
- Then again, go to the computer and choose the “Checked and Confirmed” option.
- After that, select your Brother device from the list to add it to the Mac computer.
- If your device shows any error, call our printer experts.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Yes, you can connect your Brother MFC-J6930DW printer to the computer. Either temporarily connect the USB to establish the wifi connection or use Wireless Setup Wizard. In case of any network setup queries, we are here 24/7.
Yes, your printer supports USB and wifi for network connection. However, you can go for wifi setup to complete it in a snap. Now, download the latest drivers and select the connection as “Wireless.” Finally, choose the network and connect using the network key.
To begin with,Error in Status Monitor app may be the reason for the Printer Offline. Clear the error at the earliest by uninstalling and re-installing the existing drivers. Then verify if your printer can print as usual. If not, ask our experts for immediate assistance.
Note: The Status Monitor app is a part of the full driver package.
Follow the upcoming instructions to install the driver at ease. Initially, select the System Preferences under the Apple Menu. Then, select the Security & Privacy option. Here, ensure that the “App Store and identified developers” option is selected. After that, try installing the driver again.
Fortunately, you can use the printer panel buttons for easy wifi connection. Initially, click on the WiFi icon to choose the Setup Wizard. Next, select the network name and type the password when prompted. If you get any error message, you can call us.
- Firstly, connect your Windows/Mac device to the wireless connection.
- Next, go to the driver page where you need to select the OS and printer model.
- Then, you can see the list of drivers for Brother MFC-J6930DW.
- Select the driver, which is the best fit for the Brother MFC-J6930DW printer.
- After downloading, install the setup driver through the installer.
The following list of compatible OS versions can be used with the Brother MFC-J6930DW printer.
32-bit & 64-bit versions of Windows 10/8.1/8 and Vista
Mac OS 10.9 to Mac 10.15