The Work MFC-J690DW printer offers affordable printing and is suitable for the home office, home, and small office printing needs. It supports wireless printing from smartphones, laptops, tablets, and desktop. This automatic document feeder can handle 100-sheets in its paper tray. The MFC-J690DW supports automatic 2-sided printing and has a display of 2.7″ color touchscreen.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-J690DW Wireless Setup
Setting up the MFC-J690DW brother printer wireless to Windows is easy. Though it is quickly possible, you need an MFC-J690DW setup driver for this. Thus, acquire the compatible drivers, and then follow the below steps to install the driver and setup device wireless.
- Click the MFC-J690DW setup software to start setting up the wireless network in the printer.
- Once you start the process, a wizard appears on the device monitor.
- Here, choose "wireless network setup" first and then "I have a USB cable."
- Next, connect the printer with your device network - temporary connection mode.
- Next, go to the wireless set up of the printer and add the device Wi-Fi along with its password.
- Then, add MFC-J690DW to your computer when the installer prompts.
- Next, carry out the process as per the installer instructions and complete it.
- Finally, begin the printing process with MFC-J690DW wirelessly.
Apart from this, if you need any further help, please contact us.
Adding MFC-J690DW setup to Mac wireless is easy without much effort. However, to execute this process successfully, download the newest and compatible MFC-J690DW setup drivers. Once the download is complete, carry out the setup process as per the instructions below.
- Firstly, run the .dmg to connect MFC-J690DW setup with the device wirelessly.
- After that, insert the connection mode when the wizard prompts.
- Next, you get a Wi-Fi name along with its passcode.
- Next, insert the Wi-Fi name and passcode on your printer panel under the Wireless Setup.
- Then, continue with the installer instructions to add the printer to the MAC device wireless.
- Finally, begin the printing task with MFC-J690DW and MAC wireless.
If you feel any confusion with any of the steps above, contact our tech team for instant assistance.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Add MFC-J690DW to your MAC/Windows using your Wi-Fi with the following two methods:
- Make a temporary connection between MFC-J690DW and desktop with a USB.
- Go to printer wireless setup mode and add your wireless network to it. Then, follow the wizard guidelines to connect the MFC-J690DW and desktop.
Here are the steps to connect MFC-J690DW with your desktop wirelessly and with USB:
- Initially, get the compatible MFC-J690DW drivers from our technical team.
- Then, run the file to start the network set up process.
- Lastly, execute the wizard instructions to end the setup process successfully.
Note: You can't set up wireless as well as wired connections together. Also, download the driver file individually for both connection mode.
Read and perform the steps shown below to solve the "printer offline" problem with the MFC-J690DW.
- Firstly, reassure that all the connections between MFC-J690DW and device are proper.
- Next, switch on the MFC-J690DW and go to the status monitor settings.
- Select the name of your printer under the options – "device to monitor" and "device to display."
- After that, follow the wizard steps to complete the process without error.
If the problem "Printer Offline" reoccurs, chat with us for technical assistance.
Below steps can solve the problem – "printer offline" with MFC-J690DW and MAC.
- Initially, ensure that your MFC-J690DW and MAC computer are connected wirelessly.
- After that, remove all the devices in connection and reconnect them.
Note: Please chat with our professionals for more guidance.
First, remove the software of MFC-J690DW from Windows 7. Then, download the software suitable for Windows 10 and install it on your desktop
Troubleshoot the "installation failed" error by implementing the steps below.
- Firstly, check all the printer, as well as your device settings.
- Then, delete the MFC-J690DW printer drivers from the device.
- After that, download and reinstall the MFC-J690DW drivers to your device.
- Finally, end the process by following the screen instructions.
Note: Chat with our tech experts for more assistance.
- Download the MFC-J690DW driver suitable for your device operating system.
- Run the downloaded file, to begin with, the installation process.
- After that, follow the setup instructions on the screen to install MFC-J690DW drivers.
- Here are the simple steps for MFC-J690DW driver download and install without the CD.
Windows: 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, and 10 OS versions are compatible with the MFC-J690DW printer. It supports 32 bit, as well as 64 bit in all the versions.
Mac: In Mac, the MFC-J690DW printer compatible with 10.11 to 10.15 versions.