The Brother MFC-J5945DW is a color printer for home offices and small businesses. This all-in-one printer offers increased productivity and has ink tank cartridges. It has two paper trays of capacity to handle 500-sheets. The MFC-J5945DW delivers 4800×1200 dpi print resolution. Moreover, it supports printing from the smartphone, laptop, desktop, and tablet.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-J5945DW Wireless Setup
To set up the Wi-Fi network in the printer, first, acquire the printer software for your windows device. Then, follow the below installation wizard steps to install the software and add your printer to your device network.
- Firstly, download the compatible MFC-J5945DW setup software file.
- Then, click the downloaded software file to start the Wi-Fi network setup process.
- Next, a wizard appears to choose a "wireless network set up."
- After that, click the option – I have a USB cable.
- Then,Continue with the on-screen instructions to connect the desktop with the printer temporarily.
- After that, tap "wireless setup" on the printer panel to add your printer to the Wi-Fi with the password.
- Then, continue the setup process with the steps on the screen.
- Next, add the printer model to your Windows device when the wizard appears.
- Then, carry on with the screen guidelines to finish and exit the process.
- Lastly, try printing with MFC-J5945DW wirelessly.
To establish a Wi-Fi connection between your MAC device and printer, first, get the driver file. Next, follow the below procedure to install and connect MFC-J5945DW set up with Mac Wi-Fi.
- Firstly, start the Wi-Fi network MFC-J5945DW setup program by clicking the downloaded raw file.
- Next, a wizard appears on the device screen, asking to enter your Wi-Fi network.
- Then Enter it and continue with the setup process to acquire the SSID and its passcode.
- Next, enter that SSID and passcode on the printer.
- After that, go through the on-screen instructions and continue the process accordingly.
- At last, print with MDC-J5945DW using a wireless connection.
For any doubt, with the wireless setup procedure, contact us.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
You can add the MFC-J5945DW printer to your Wi-Fi network via two methods.
- Establish a secure connection between the MFC-J5945DW printer and your device via USB cable – temporary connection mode.
- Select the wireless setup option from the printer panel and add your Wi-Fi. After that, connect MFC-J5945DW to your Wi-Fi network with on-screen guidance.
Add MFC-J5945DW to your computer wirelessly or through wired connections easily. Here are the instructions for that:
- Initially, please speak with our experts and get the updated MFC-J5945DW driver file.
- Next, click the printer driver file to initiate the network connectivity process.
- After that, follow the steps on the installation screen to conclude with the process.
Points to remember: You can't set up both wireless and wired connections altogether. Now, get the latest drivers for both the connectivity setup.
Follow the instructions below to solve the "printer offline "error in MFC-J5945DW.
- First, reassure that your device is appropriately connected with MFC-J5945DW.
- Then, tap the status monitor settings on the printer touch panel.
- After that, insert the printer model in the "device to monitor" and "device to display" options.
- Now, follow the on-screen steps to end the process successfully.
- Next, click the start monitor software to install it.
- Then, follow the steps on the installation wizard to install it correctly.
- After the reinstallation, try to print with MFC-J5945DW.
If you find the same error, contact us at the earliest for assistance.
Below instructions can solve "printer offline" error with MFC-J5945DW in Mac:
- The initial step is to reassure that your MAC is having a proper connection with MFC-J5945DW.
- After that, disconnect your printer from the MAC device and reconnect.
In case the printer still says offline, call our experts for immediate assistance.
Initially, delete the software of MFC-J5945DW appropriate for Windows 7. Then, reinstall the MFC-J5945DW software that is suitable for Windows 10.
Go through and implement the following steps to resolve driver installation failure:
- First, check the device and printer settings.
- After that, uninstall the MFC-J5945 printer driver and start reinstalling it.
- Then, follow the wizard instructions to end the driver installation process.
If more tech assistance required, contact our technical people for immediate assistance.
Basic steps for MFC-J5945DW printer driver installation without using CD are:
- Initially, download the advanced MFC-J5945DW software compatible with your desktop.
- Next, click the software to start the installing process.
- After that, contact us for technical assistance to complete the installation.
Windows: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32 and 64 bit).
Mac: 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and 10.15.