The MFC-J5845DW is an all-in-one Brother printer offering reliable performance. It supports printing with a smartphone, laptop, tablet, and desktop wirelessly. The paper tray of MFC-J5845 holds 250-sheets paper and print up to 11’’ x 17’’. It has a 3.7’’ color touchscreen LCD.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-J5845DW Wireless Setup
To setup a wireless network in MFC-J5845DW, first, get the compatible drivers. After that, perform the steps below to install and add your printer to the device network.
- Firstly, click the downloaded driver MFC-J5845DW setup file to initiate the wireless setup process.
- Next, select “wireless network set up” when the wizard pops.
- After that, choose “I have a USB cable.”
- Carry on with the instructions to establish a temporary connection between the desktop and printer.
- Next, power up your Brother Printer and access the option- wireless setup.
- Here, add your wifi network with the password and carry on with the process.
- After that, access your Windows device and add your printer to the device when the wizard pops.
- Finally, proceed with the instructions and finally check printing with MFC-J5845DW wirelessly.
For additional technical support in the wifi network setup, reach us.
Now, print wirelessly with an all-in-one MFC-J5845DW setup. However, for this, first, download the compatible MFC-J5845DW setup drivers. After that, execute the steps below to install the drivers and add a printer to the Mac network.
- To begin with, initiate the wireless setup process by clicking the .exe.
- After that, a wizard pops on the screen, to select the existing wifi network.
- Now, move on to the printer panel and push the wifi button under the Settings menu.
- After that, proceed with the Setup Machine screen where you can add your Brother printer wireless to the MAC computer.
- Finally, finish the process and verify it by printing wireless with MFC-J5845DW setup.
If you feel confused with any of the above steps, chat with our experts.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
You can connect MFC-J5845DW with your desktop wifi securely by two methods:
- Now, connect the Brother MFC-J5845DW printer to your desktop wireless with a USB cable.
- Firstly, tap the button- “wireless setup.” Here, add your computer wifi and its security code. Now, continue with the process according to the on-screen procedure. Finally, connect the printer to your desktop wifi.
Dial our toll-free number for additional assistance.
Instructions to connect MFC-J5845DW wirelessly or wired with your desktop are:
- Firstly, call us for the latest compatible driver for the MFC-J5845DW printer.
- Secondly, click the file to begin the network setup process.
- Thirdly, complete the network setup process with the instructions.
Note: Get drivers for both the connections separately. Additionally, you can’t connect MFC-J5485DW wirelessly or wired both altogether.
If “printer offline” error appears, perform the below steps. These steps can help you solve this error and continue with the printing process.
- Firstly, assure that your desktop and MFC-J5845DW are properly connected wirelessly.
- After that, access the Brother MFC-J5845DW printer and choose status monitor settings.
- Then, tap the “Device to monitor” option and fill in the printer model.
- Next, tap the “Device to display” option and again fill in the printer model.
- Move on with the process using the guidance in the printer screen.
- Next, access your desktop and start reinstalling the status monitor software.
- Continue the software setup process using the instructions.
Once the setup process is complete, start printing with printer MFC-J5845DW
If you experience a “printer offline” problem, execute the below steps. These steps help to solve the problem and continue with your printing works.
- Firstly, ensure that your desktop and MFC-J5845DW is having a proper connection with each other.
- Secondly, go to status monitor settings.
- Now, tap the option “device to monitor” and type your Brother Printer model.
- After that, tap the option “device to display” and again type your Brother Printer model.
- Next, install the “status monitor” software on your MAC device.
- Then, read the on-screen guidelines to carry out the software installation process.
- After installing the software on the device, close the program.
- Lastly, check printing with MFC-J5845DW.
First, remove the MFC-J5845DW drivers and software that are compatible with Windows 7. After that, reinstall the software compatible with Windows 10 and retry printing. If you still face the issue, connect with us.
To complete the MFC-J5845DW driver installation, follow the below procedure:
- First, switch on your device and move on to “System Preferences.”
- Then, choose “System and privacy.” Here, tick the option “app store and identified developers.”
- Now, complete the MFC-J5845DW driver installation using instructions on the wizard.
Please speak with our tech experts for more technical assistance.
Here is the basic procedure to install MFC-J5845DW printer software without the CD:
- Firstly, get the compatible MFC-J5845DW software from us for your device (Windows/MAC).
- After that, install the software as per our expert’s instructions.
Note: If any error appears while installing the software, kindly contact us.
Windows OS versions compatible with MFC-J5845DW are Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
MAC OS versions compatible with MFC-J5845DW are macOS (10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and 10.15) and OS X (10.11).