The Brother MFC-J5330DW is an all-in-printer for small businesses and home offices. It features 2.7’’ touchscreen, two-sided automatic printing and prints up to 11’’ x 17’’. Plus, it supports mobile devices and wireless connectivity. The MFC-J5330DW printer delivers sharp black text and premium-quality color documents.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-J5330DW Wireless Setup
Now, Setup MFC-J5330DW and windows computers with wifi is an easy job. Follow the steps below to establish a reliable wifi connection between MFC-J5330 and Windows computer.
- Firstly, download the latest MFC-J5330DW printer setup utilities and double-click it to install.
- After that, a wizard prompts where you choose the “wireless network setup.”
- Next, connect the computer and brother printer temporary via a USB cable.
- After that, access the “wireless setup” from the printer touch screen to type the device wifi name and password.
- Next, a device installer wizard appears. Here tap “add a printer” to connect your printer with the wifi.
If you require any further assistance in the MFC-J5330DW wireless network setup, call us.
To begin with , create a wifi connection between your MAC computer and MFC-J5330DW easily. Follow the below-given steps to connect the computer and printer.
- Firstly, download the updated MFC-J5330DW setup printer drivers.
- Secondly, initiate the driver installation.
- Next, the wizard prompts to enter your wifi name.
- Now, continue the installation to acquire the SSID and password for the same wifi as your MAC.
- Once you get the SSID and PIN, switch on the MFC-J5330DW printer.
- Select “wireless setup” using the printer touch panel arrows.
- Next, type the SSID and PIN on the printer from the installation wizard on the MAC computer.
- Now, finish the process as per the instructions and print wirelessly with MFC-J5330DW setup .
If you have any doubts about setting up your computer wireless with MFC-J5330DW, contact our experts.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
You can establish a secure wifi connection between desktop (Windows/MAC) and MFC-J5330DW using two methods. Here they are:
- Setup with USB cable temporary connection.
- Setup without a USB cable – with the WLAN Assistant and wifi Password.
For further assistance on WLAN Setup, connect with our experts.
Yes. However, call us to get the latest driver file for MFC-J5330DW. Once you get the software, execute the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Note: You can’t connect both the networks at the same time. Also, you have to download the driver separately for both types of network setup. For more assistance, dial our toll-free number.
Follow the instructions below to print with MFC-J5330DW printer in Windows OS:
- Firstly, verify that your desktop is in connection with the Brother MFC-J5330DW.
- Secondly, access the MFC-J5330DW control panel and move on to status monitor settings.
- Then, type the printer model and press OK.
- After that, move on to your Windows device to install the “status monitor” once again.
- Now, to install the “status monitor’, go through the on-screen instructions.
- After installation, check printing with Brother MFC-J5330DW.
If you are still unable to print wireless with MFC- J5330DW, contact our professionals.
If you’re facing the “Printer Offline” problem in printing with MFC-J5330DW, here are some instructions to solve this problem:
- Initially, confirm that your computer is connected correctly with the MFC-J5330DW.
- Next, access the Brother Printer Status Monitor to verify that your MFCJ5330DW printer name is selected under the “Device Monitor” and “Device Status.”
- After that, start reinstalling the “status monitor” software in your MAC device.
- Now, to finish installing the software, execute the on-screen installation procedure.
- Once you finish the process, print wireless with Brother MFC-J5330DW.
Yes. However, after updating the Windows OS version, remove all the MFC-J5330DW software from Windows. After removing all the software files, reinstall the full package, one that is compatible with Windows 10.
To install MFC-J5330DW driver, follow the below procedure:
- To start with, download the MFC-J5330DW compatible driver.
- Now, turn on your device and click “System and Privacy” under the “System Preferences.”
- Then, tick the option – app store and identified developers.
- After that, follow the wizard instructions to install the drivers successfully.
For any additional assistance, please chat with our professionals.
Now, install MFC-J5330DW software easily on your computer without the CD ROM. Here is the procedure to install the full-featured software.
- Firstly, get the updated driver file and download it on your computer.
- After that, please chat with us for the instructions and install the driver on your device.
For more assistance, connect with our experts through chat or call.
The compatible operating system (Windows/MAC) versions for Brother MFC-J5330DW are:
- Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (compatible for 32 bit and 64 bit). The MFC-J5330DW is also compatible with Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit).
- macOS (10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and 10.15) and OS X (10.9, 10.10, and 10.11).