The MFC-J497DW is an easy-to-connect printer for home, small office, or home office. It can print from smartphones, desktop, tablet, and laptop wirelessly. This all-in-one printer has an automatic document feeder. Also, it can hold 100-sheet (legal or letter-size paper) in its paper tray. MFC-J497DW printer uses inkjet printing technology and prints up to 6000×1200 dpi print resolution.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-J497DW Wireless Setup
Now, Brother printer MFC-J497DW Setup with the windows desktop wirelessly. Read the instructions below to connect the printer and desktop.
- To begin with, download the MFC-J497DW Setup compatible drivers and utilities. Then double-click on them and install it to the Windows.
- Then, the installation wizard asks to choose your connection method.
- Here, go for a wireless network setup.
- After that, take a USB cable and connect the device with the MFC-J497 printer temporarily.
- Next, tap the menu button on the printer panel and then tap the wireless setup.
- Then, enter the device wifi name and the password.
- Next, click the “add printer” on the Windows installation wizard.
- Then, select and add your MFC-J497DW printer to your computer wireless.
- Finally, you can enjoy wireless printing with Brother MFC-J497DW.
For any doubt on the instructions or unable to complete the installation, contact us. Also, get the latest MFC-J497DW Setup drivers and software for compatible Windows OS versions.
Now, avail guidelines to MFC-J497DW Setup and MAC with a wifi network. The instructions below can create a wireless connection between the printer and Mac.
- To start with, download and install the latest MFC-J497DW Setup drivers.
- When you start the installation process, the wizard displays 2 modes of wireless setup.
- Here you can choose either the same wifi network as your MAC or a different network.
- If you choose the same network as MAC, you get the existing SSID and a PIN.
- Next, Turn on the printer panel and navigate to wireless setup with the arrows.
- Then, enter the SSID and PIN from the computer.
- After that, press ok and start the printing with MFC-J497DW wirelessly.
For any queries on MFCJ497DW Printer Wireless Setup with MAC, call our experts. We offer immediate technical assistance along with the compatible printer drivers for MAC.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
You can connect MFC-J491DW with windows and Mac using two methods. First - create a temporary USB connection and proceed with the Wifi Setup. Second - connect your wireless network and the printer using the wireless setup option. If you require any assistance with the network setup, call us.
Firstly, get the updated MFC-J497DW driver version for both the connections. After that, follow the instructions on the installation wizard to install the driver. Finally, establish a secure wired or wireless connection with the instructions.
To begin with, check whether the windows device is in connection with the MFC-J497DW. Then, tap the status monitor settings. Next, enter your Brother Printer name under the “device to monitor” and “device to display” options. Then, retry printing wirelessly with the MFC J497DW.
Firstly, type your Brother Printer name under the status monitor settings. Then, reinstall the printer software and retry printing. If the same error recurs, connect with our experts for further assistance.
After updating the computer from Windows 7 to 10, you may face a few issues due to the non-compatibility. To fix this issue, uninstall all the Brother Printer driver files from the computer and reinstall the latest drivers for Windows 10. If the same issue recurs after reinstallation, call our experts for immediate assistance.
MFC-9340 software reinstall instructions are:
- First, go to “System Preferences” on your computer and choose “System and Privacy.”
- Then, tick the “app store and identified developers.”
- Proceed with the process of downloading and install the printer driver again.
If you still face the installation failure problem, call our professionals.
Follow the below-listed procedure to install drivers without the CD ROM.
- To start with, download the latest drivers from the website.
- Now, continue the installation by following the procedure.
Note: If any issue occurs during the installation, chat with our professionals for instant help.
The compatible OS versions for MFC-J497DW are:
Windows: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (compatible for 32 bit and 64 bit).
Mac: macOS (10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and 10.15) and OS X (10.11).