The Brother MFC-J4535DW printer features fast prints and scans all the time. It is an all-in-one color inkjet printer for home office and business printing. Get an uninterrupted printing service with the print features available in the printer. The input paper tray of the Brother MFC-J4535DW printer holds enough printing sheets.
You can get both color and B/W printouts with the Brother MFC-J4535DW printer. Make print jobs simple with the latest Brother MFC-J4535DW driver. Connect the Brother MFC-J4535DW to Wi-Fi and print online in no time.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-J4535DW Driver
- Open the Windows PC and check if you have the latest Windows OS installed.
- Next, go to the firewall settings and enable all the terms and conditions.
- Now, go to a web browser and look for an official website to download the driver.
- Search for the Brother MFC-J4535DW printer model and tap on it.
- Get a list of Brother MFC-J4535DW drivers and pick a compatible driver.
- Tap on the download icon and wait for the driver to download on the Windows PC.
- Open a driver installer on-screen and follow the driver installation guidelines.
- Pick a network type to complete the Brother MFC-J4535DW driver installation steps.
- Power up the MAC PC and upgrade to the latest MAC OS available in the market.
- Now, enable all the third-party App terms on the firewall settings.
- Go to a browser and land on a secure and official website.
- Find your Brother printer model and right-click on it to proceed.
- Get a list of Brother MFC-J4535 drivers and pick a driver that is compatible with your OS.
- Continue downloading the driver and double-click on the downloaded driver file.
- Get an on-screen driver installer and continue with the driver installation steps.
- Pick a network type to complete the process and continue printing.
Brother MFC-J4535DW Wireless Setup
- Power up the Brother MFC-J4535 printer, Windows PC, and router.
- Check if the router is close to the Brother printer and the Windows PC.
- Now, go to the control panel of the Brother MFC-J4535DW printer.
- Pick the home icon and choose the settings icon to continue.
- Choose network settings for the Brother MFC-J4535DW wireless printer setup steps.
- Pick the wireless settings menu and open the Wi-Fi setup wizard on-screen.
- Follow the Brother MFC-J4535DW manual wireless setup steps.
- Enter the router credentials and tap on the Ok button to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Switch on the MAC PC, Brother MFC-J4535 printer, and the access point.
- Check if your access point is near the Brother printer and the MAC PC.
- Open the control panel of the Brother MFC-J4535 printer and tap on the home button.
- Choose the settings menu and open the network settings present in the run-down.
- Now, open the wireless settings for the Brother MFC-J4535 wireless setup steps.
- Click on the Wi-Fi setup wizard and open the on-screen wireless setup steps.
- Follow the instructions and enter the router credentials to proceed.
- Now, the Brother printer and MAC will connect to a wireless network.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
The two methods to connect the Brother printer with the Windows/MAC OS are as follows:
- A USB connection method
- A wireless network connectivity method
For a wireless network connection, you will have to collect the router credentials. For further Wi-Fi connectivity steps, you can contact our expert technicians.
At first, check and install the latest Brother MFC-J4535DW driver. Follow the Brother MFC-J4535DW driver download and installation steps. Both wireless and USB cable connections cannot work at the time on any Brother printer. Install drivers for both the network connections and try setting up your printer.
- Switch on the Windows PC and tap on the Windows button.
- Choose settings and tap on the devices and printers option to continue.
- Find the Brother printer model and right-click on it to get a drop-down.
- Choose the online printer status and wait for your printer to turn online.
- Power up your MAC PC and tap on the Apple icon.
- Choose the system preferences menu and open the drop-down.
- Click on the printers and scanners menu and find the Brother printer model.
- Right-click on the printer model and tap on the online printer status.
- Get the printer active and continue printing the files.
- Check if the router is stable and the network signal is without any interruptions.
- Check if the Brother printer has got a wireless network connection.
- Affix the PC also to the same Wi-Fi network and wait for some time.
- Now, try installing the software. Also, check if you have the latest driver on your PC to troubleshoot the error.