Are you looking for a sleek and reliable printer model? Then go for Brother MFC-J4335DW printer. You can scan, copy, print, and fax with the all-in-one Brother printer. It is also a wireless printer that lets users print files online at ease. Brother printer delivers more printers at a time. It is convenient to print files from anywhere and at any time. Insert ink cartridges of your choice and get your files printed without any hassles. Save time and money with the advanced printer model. For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-J4335DW Driver
- Switch on your Windows PC and upgrade the Windows OS version to continue.
- Now, land on a web browser and enable all the firewall settings.
- Search for the Brother MFC-J4335DW driver on the official website.
- Find a compatible driver and hit on the download button.
- Wait for the Brother MFC-J4335DW driver download process to complete.
- Now, double-click on the downloaded driver file and open an installer.
- Follow the driver installation steps and get the driver files installed on your PC.
- Now, try printing your documents and photos with the Brother printer.
- Power up the MAC OS and look for the latest MAC OS, and upgrade it.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and enable all the third-party App conditions.
- Land on an official website and look for the latest Brother MFC-J4335DW driver.
- Click on the download and wait for all the driver files to download on the MAC PC.
- Now, double-tap on the driver files and open the driver installation window.
- Follow the driver installation steps and pick a connectivity type to continue.
- The Brother MFC-J4335DW driver will install on the MAC.
- Continue printing files at ease with the Brother printer.
Brother MFC-J4335DW Wireless Setup
- Power up your Windows PC, Brother MFC-J4335DW printer, and router.
- Place your Brother printer and PC within the network area of the router.
- Go to the control panel of the Brother MFC-J4335DW printer.
- Tap on the home button and pick the network/wireless settings menu.
- Open the wireless setup wizard on-screen.
- Follow the Brother MFC-J4335DW wireless printer setup steps.
- Enter the router credentials and wait until the printer gets Wi-Fi.
- Now, affix the PC also to the same Wi-Fi and continue printing files online.
- At first, Power up your MAC system, Brother MFC-J4335DW printer, and access point.
- Now, check if the Brother printer and PC are within the network area of the router.
- Next, land on the control panel of the Brother MFC-J4335DW printer for Wi-Fi setup.
- Pick the home icon and choose the network settings to open the wireless settings.
- Now, open the Wi-Fi wizard for Brother MFC-J4335DW manual wireless setup.
- Follow the Brother MFC-J4335DW wireless setup steps on-screen.
- Now, type the network name and password of the access point and wait for some time.
- The Brother MFC-J4335DW printer will connect to a wireless network.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
There are two methods to affix the Brother printer with the Windows/MAC system. Here are the two connectivity methods:
- A temporary USB connection
- USB cable connection with WLAN Assistant and Wi-Fi Passcode
Contact our technical experts to get more details on WLAN connectivity and setup.
Get in touch to check for the latest Brother MFC-J4335DW driver files. On downloading the driver files, install the driver using the driver installation steps. But, you cannot affix the Brother printer to the PC using both the connectivity methods. Install driver for both the connectivity types and continue printing files.
- Switch on the Windows PC and update the OS to troubleshoot the printer.
- Open the Windows settings and pick the devices and printers option.
- Choose your Brother printer model and right-click on it.
- Disable the offline printer status and wait for the printer to turn online.
- Now, assign print tasks and check if your Brother MFC-J4335DW printer prints.
- Power up the MAC system and upgrade the MAC OS to troubleshoot the printer error.
- Now, open the Apple settings and choose the system preferences icon.
- Pick the printers and scanners menu and find your Brother printer model.
- Now, right-click on it and disable the offline printer status to print at ease.
- Check if the router is stable and connects to the Brother printer at ease.
- Check if your PC and Brother printer shares the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, try installing the printer driver software and continue printing your files.
- Also, check if you have installed the latest driver to get all the print features.