Brother MFC-9340CDW printer is an ideal choice for all small businesses. It prints reliable, fast black& white and color output up to 23 ppm. Now enjoy the 3.7’’ color touchscreen display and the digital LED technology for printing with MFC9340CDW.
Also, the MFC-9340 Printer can print up to a resolution of 600 x 2400 dpi. The paper tray capacity of 250-sheets legal or letter paper ensures non-stop printing. Moreover, it supports printing through mobile devices and wireless on the go.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-9340CDW Wireless Setup
Now, connect your Windows desktop with Brother MFC-9340CDW setup through a wireless network. Here are the steps to connect your Windows desktop and Printer wirelessly:
- Initially, download the MFC-9340CDW Wireless Setup printer software and driver file to your device.
- Then, double-click the file to install it on your computer.
- Now, a setup wizard prompts to select the connection type.
- Here, select the wireless network to initiate the wireless connection.
- Now, the wizard prompts two options – Connect to an existing wireless network or Setup a new wireless Setup.
- To connect the brother printer to the same wireless network as your computer, you can use the existing network option. In the case of a new wireless Setup, you can use the USB connection mode.
- Then, select “I have the USB cable” to set up a temporary connection between Printer and device.
- Now, proceed with the on-screen steps and wake the MFC-9340CDW Printer from sleep mode.
- Here, access the printer menu and navigate to the wireless setup option with the arrow keys.
- After that, type your wireless network name and its passcode.
- Now, you can see the “Add Printer” window popping on the successful connection.
- Here, click to add your brother printer to the device wireless.
- Now, you can print with the MFC-9340CDW using your wireless network.
You can easily connect your MAC and MFC-9340CDW wireless. Below are the instructions for a completely wireless setup.
- Firstly, download the Brother MFC-9340CDW Wireless Setup Printer driver compatible with your MAC device.
- After that, double-click the driver file and continue with the installation process.
- Now, a wizard prompts to choose either the same wireless network or the different one.
- Here, select the same wireless network as the MAC option and get the Wifi network name and password from the wizard.
- Then, move on to the Wireless Setup Settings on your printer panel and initiate the wizard.
- Now, enter the Wifi SSID and password of your wireless network from the wizard screen on MAC.
- Finally, start printing with MFC-9340CDW wireless from the MAC.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
To Setup a wireless connection between Brother MFC-9340DW and Windows OS, you can use either of the below methods.
- Use a USB cable and connect the Printer and device temporarily to initiate the Wireless Setup.
- Access the Wireless Setup from the printer panel. Then, select your device network and enter the password to connect.
For any further help, call our professionals.
Download the compatible driver separately for wireless and wired connections. After downloading, go through the instructions and install the driver file. If you face any problem with the installation, contact us.
To begin with, confirm whether your computer and MFC-9340CDW are wirelessly connected. After that, access the status monitor from the printer task tray. Then, go to monitor settings and tap “device to monitor” and “device to display.” Here, ensure whether your Brother Printer is set as the default. If “printer offline” error reappears, then reach us.
Firstly, access the Brother MFC9340CDW printer status monitor settings. Then, select your Brother Printer under “device to display” and “device to monitor.” After that, uninstall and reinstall the status monitor along with the printer drivers. Now, try to print, and if the “Printer Offline” error occurs, contact us for instant help.
The standard printing issue after Windows 10 update occurs due to non-compatibility issue. You can now rectify this with the Windows 10 compatible Brother Printer drivers and software. If you still face the compatibility issue, connect with our experts for further assistance.
Here are the guidelines to install the MFC-9340 printer software:
- Power on your Windows/Mac Device.
- Then, click “Security and Privacy.”
- After that, tick the option – App Store and Identified Developers.
- Finally, download and reinstall the printer software.
If the installation fails again, dial our number for instant support.
Below guidelines help you to install the MFC-9340CDW software without a CD. These instructions are the same for Windows and MAC OS.
- To begin with, access the website for the latest software and driver.
- Then, dial our toll-free number and ask for the software installation method.
- After that, continue installing it as per the method.
For any issue with installing the MFC-J491DW driver, reach our experts.
The MFC-9340CDW is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP for both 32 bit and 64 bit.
When it comes to MAC OS, the compatible versions are 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, and 10.12, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, and 10.11.