The Brother MFC-9130CW is an all-in-one wireless printer with a 3.7” color touchscreen display. It is suitable for small businesses with Color LED print technology. The Brother Printer delivers high-quality color and crisp black files up to 19ppm and 600 x 2400 dpi resolution.
Plus, the Printer supports wireless printing from the mobile device through the Brother iPrint &Scan app, Google Cloud Print, and Wi-Fi Direct. The MFC-9130CW printer paper tray can handle 250-sheets (legal or letter). Additionally, this Printer can print 300 to 1500 pages per month, which reduces the printing and maintenance costs.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
MFC-9130CW Wireless Setup
The MFC-9130CW is compatible with a wireless connection to the Windows device. Here are the basic instructions to connect Printer and Windows device are:
- To begin with, the process, get the driver file, and download it to your Windows desktop.
- After that, initiate the driver installation process.
- Next, a wizard pops, asking to choose the connection mode. Here, you have to choose Wireless Network Setup and then choose “I have the USB cable.”
- Then, create a temporary USB connection between your device and Printer.
- Next, access the printer panel by following the on-screen instructions.
- Then, touch the menu and access the wireless setup option.
- Next, type the Wi-Fi name and its password to establish a secure connection.
- After that, go to the installer screen on your computer and choose “Add Printer.”
- Next, select your printer name and add it to your device network.
- Furthermore, for any technical help, reach us.
Setting up a wireless connection in MAC to print with MFC-9130CW is easy. Follow the instructions below and print wirelessly with Brother Printer.
- To begin with, get the MFC-9130CW printer driver and software for your MAC computer.
- After that, proceed with the installation process as per the instruction.
- Then, a wireless set up wizard pops requesting the Wifi network details. Here, enter the Wi-Fi name and enter the password.
- After that, establish a secure wireless connection between the MFC-9130 Printer and the network.
- Next, move on to the printer touch panel to proceed with the wireless Setup.
- Here, touch the Wireless Setup under settings in the printer panel.
- Then, follow the steps to complete the installation process.
- For any technical assistance, reach our experts through call or chat.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Setting up the wireless network in Brother MFC-9130CW is possible in two ways.
- A temporary USB connection to initiate the wireless setup process.
- The wireless setup wizard to connect your wireless network with the Printer.
For any technical help, dial our toll-free number.
Yes, you can set up both wired and wireless networks in Brother MFC-9130CW. Download the driver and software separately for both connectivity types. Once you download, begin with the installation process with the on-screen installation guidelines. For any doubts on MFC-9130CW Setup, please call us.
Initially, verify the connection between your Windows desktop and MFC-9130CW. Next, access the status monitor through the task tray. Now, choose the status monitor settings and select the “device to monitor” option. After that, select the MFC-9130CW Printer from the list. Next, click the “Device to display” option and choose the MFC-9130CW Printer. If you still see the Offline message, speak with our experts.
Initially, confirm whether your device is connected with the MFC-9130CW Printer. After that, tap the status monitor from the task tray and click the Settings. Now, go for “device to monitor” and choose your Brother Printer. Then, choose “device to display”. Here, ensure that your Printer is selected as the default one. Finally, remove the software and reinstall it. If you get the same printer offline message, reach our experts.
Switch on the Printer and touch the Wi-Fi icon on the control panel. Next, tap the wireless setup wizard and enter your Wi-Fi network and passcode. For any technical help with the network set up, give us a call.
Go to system preferences in your device and click “Security and privacy.” Now, click the App store option and then “Identified Developers.” Proceed with the process as per the instructions to re-download the software. After that, start the software installation process. Contact our experts if you are still unable to reinstall it.
To install the software file, you need to download the raw driver file to the computer. Now, download the MFC-9130CW printer software from the website. After that, call our tech experts to get instructions for software installation.
The Windows OS versions compatible with MFC-9130CW are 32 and 64bit versions of Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Vista, XP. Similarly, the compatible MAC OS versions are 10.6 and later.