The HL-L8260CDW is a color laser printer and is perfect for small workgroups and offices. Now, enjoy reliable, cost-efficient, and high-quality output with HL-L8260CDW. The print speed of HL-L8260CDW is up to 33ppm in both black and color. Also, it supports up to 2400×600 dpi print resolution. It has a standard 250-sheet paper tray capacity for both legal and letter size paper. What’s more? Now configure the HL-L8260CDW printer with multiple paper trays that can handle up to 1,050 sheets.
For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother HL-L8260CDW Wireless Setup
Connect your Windows device and the wireless network to Brother HL-L8260CDW. Now, for this, you need the updated set of software, drivers, and a secure wifi network. After that, follow the simple instructions below. These instructions can connect the Windows device to the printer wirelessly.
- First, power up your Windows device and Brother Printer.
- Next, download the compatible and newest set of drivers & software to your device.
- After that, click the driver file and continue with the steps on the wizard.
- Then, a wizard appears on your Windows screen for selecting the network set up mode.
- Here choose “Without USB cable” and continue with the instructions.
- Now, a wizard pops on the printer screen to enable the wireless mode.
- Here, enter your wifi name and password to continue with the process.
- After that, access the “Setup Machine” option on your Windows screen.
- Now, you can see several devices from which you have to choose your printer model.
- After that, move on with the setup process to finish the HL-L8260CDW wireless setup.
Note: Get in touch with our experts via call or chat for more help.
- Firstly, switch on your Mac device and HL-L8260CDW printer.
- Secondly, run the downloaded driver file to start the wifi network setup.
- Next, choose the network setup mode – “Without USB cable.”
- Now, enable the wireless connection between Mac and printer when the wizard prompts.
- After that, move on to your MAC “Setup Machine” and choose your printer model from the list.
- Next, complete the installation of HL-L8260CDW setup drivers in your Mac device.
- Now, you can easily add your Mac and wifi network to the HL-L8260CDW printer. However, to add the Mac to the printer wireless, you may require the compatible HL-L8260CDW drivers.
- Once you download the drivers, kindly follow the steps below. These steps can establish a successful wireless connection between HL-L8260CDW and Mac.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Yes, you can easily connect HL-L8260CDW to MAC or windows without a USB cable. For this, you may need the latest drivers and the wifi network name and password.
Yes. For this, first, download the HL-L8260CDW latest drivers to your desktop. After that, get the setup file as per your connectivity mode and install it. Finally, connect the machines and print a test document.
Note: If you require any technical help with wired or wireless setup, contact our tech support team.
To restart printing, remove all the connections between your device and printer. After that, connect the printer to your Windows network again. Then, refresh all the connection settings and restart printing. If you are unable to reprint, dial our toll-free number to speak with our experts.
If you experience this problem while printing, disconnect your MAC from the printer. Then, connect it again. After that, uninstall the printer software from your desktop and reinstall it. Finally, print a test document to verify the troubleshooting. If the issue occurs again, contact us via chat or call.
Firstly, uninstall all the software of HL-L8260DW from the desktop. Secondly, download and install the software for Windows 10. Lastly, try printing to check whether the printer is working with all the features. If the issue is not fixed, reach us via our toll-free number.
Here are the steps to rectify the “Software Installation Failure” in HL-L8260CDW:
- Firstly, uninstall all the HL-L8260CDW printer software and setup files.
- After that, re-download all the software and setup files.
- Then, start reinstalling it.
If the same error installation failure occurs again, chat with us.
General steps for HL-L8260CDW printer driver installation without the CD are:
- First, get the core driver file compatible with your desktop OS.
- Secondly, download the file and initiate the installation.
- Then, move on with the driver installation steps on the wizard and finish the process.
If any problem occurs while installing drivers, please give us a call via our toll-free number.
Windows: The HL-L8260CDW printer is compatible with Windows 7, 10, 8, and 8.1. In all these versions, the printer supports both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Mac: Mac OS versions from 10.12 to 10.15 and OS X version (10.10 and 10.11).