HL-L6200DW setup steps for the monochrome laser printer. It is the best and reliable printing solution for busy workplaces. It supports automatic duplex printing and prints up to 48 pages per minute. Additionally, it offers clear text and high-quality graphics. The printer contains a 520-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet multi-purpose paper tray. Moreover, users can also configure HL-L6200DW with multiple trays, which can handle 1610 sheets.
For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother HL-L6200DW Wireless Setup
To begin with HL-L6200DW setup, switch on your desktop and printer.
- After that, download the recent software and driver on your Windows desktop.
- Now, run the software file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Next, select the connectivity setup mode – “Without USB cable” when the wizard asks. After this, proceed with the wizard steps.
- Then, activate the wireless mode on the printer by entering your network SSID and passcode. After this, proceed with the setup instructions.
- Now, move on to the “Setup Machine” on your desktop. Here, you have to select your printer name.
- Once you select the model, proceed with the wizard steps to complete the setup process.
Connecting windows desktop with HL-L6200DW through wifi network is an easy job. Here are the steps to create a wifi connection between the desktop and Brother HL-L6200DW.
- To start with HL-L6200DW setup, turn on the printer and desktop.
- After that, get the newest HL-L6200DW driver file compatible with your Mac OS.
- Now, to start the setup process, click the downloaded HL-L6200DW driver. After that, carry on the process with the wizard steps.
- Hereafter, move on to the printer and select “Without USB cable” as connectivity setup mode.
- Then, activate the wifi connection between printer and Mac when the installer prompts.
- Now, access your Mac device and click the “Setup Machine” option.
- Here, choose HL-L6200DW from the device list.
- Finally, complete the HL-L6200DW driver installation in the Mac.
- Adding the wifi network of your Mac device to Brother HL-L6200DW is not a tough job. Following the procedure below can help you add a wifi network to the HL-L6200DW printer.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
First, access the wireless network setup mode through the printer panel. After that, add your computer wifi network in it. Lastly, follow the on-screen procedure to connect the HL-L6200DW printer with the device.
To connect the HL-L6200DW to your device, download the compatible drivers first. Then, acquire the setup file depending on the network setup mode. Now, install the drivers and setup file as per the wizard instructions. Lastly, connect the device and printer. Now, you can try printing a sample paper.
Note: You can’t make both the connections simultaneously.
To start reprinting from Windows device after “printer offline” error, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, disconnect your Windows device and HL-L6200DW Brother printer.
- After that, add your Windows device wifi to the HL-L6200DW printer again.
- Finally, check all the connection settings and try reprinting.
If still, you are unable to print, call us via our toll-free number.
To start reprinting from Mac device after “printer offline” error, execute the steps below:
- Firstly, disconnect the HL-L6200DW printer from your Mac device.
- Secondly, uninstall all the software from your Mac device.
- After that, reconnect the HL-L6200DW printer with the Mac computer.
- Then, reinstall all the software on to your computer.
- Finally, print a paper to check whether the HL-L6200DW printer is working correctly.
If the HL-L6200DW printer still shows error message while printing, reach our professionals.
To begin with, delete all the HL-L6200DW software from your Windows device. Then, reinstall all the HL-L6200DW software compatible with Windows OS version 10. After that, print with HL-L6200DW to check the compatibility.
Reach our professionals through the toll-free number for more help.
Steps to fix the “Software Installation Failure” error in HL-L6200DW are:
- First, uninstall the setup file and software of Brother HL-L6200DW.
- Then, re-download the deleted setup files and software.
- Now, start installing the setup files and software again.
If you see the same error again, contact with our experts through chat or call.
- Firstly, download the core file of HL-L6200DW drivers.
- After that, run the core file, to begin with, the installation.
- Now, proceed with the installation steps on the wizard to end the process.
- Follow these general steps to install the HL-L6200DW printer driver without CD:
Windows: The HL-L6200DW brother printer is compatible with versions 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32 bit and 64 bit). Along with these, it is also compatible with Windows XP and Vista (32 bit and 64 bit).
Mac: The HL-L6200DW printer supports Mac OS versions ranging from 10.8 to 10.15.