Be it a home office or small office MFC-L3710CW digital color printer fits any busy workspace. The easy-to-navigate color touchscreen helps to create custom shortcuts. The reliable print and copy speed of up to 10 ppm keep you moving. Now, you can print in both black and color with rich quality. For flexible paper handling, it has a 250-sheet capacity tray and a 50-sheet auto document feeder. This printer always gives you the freedom to print via USB, Ethernet, and wifi.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your Brother MFC-L3710CW printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother MFC-L3710CW Wireless Setup
Once you complete the first-time printer setup, follow the upcoming instructions. These steps guide you to the successful wireless setup.
- Initially, know the compatible Windows OS version and choose it.
- Next,on your Windows, select the Brother MFC-L3710CW setup driver to download.
- After that, the Brother MFC-L3710CW setup driver download, install it with the installer.
- Then, get the “Network Settings” screen by clicking on the Next option.
- Here, choose the home or office SSID (network name) and type the password.
- Then, a wireless window pops up on the screen. Once you get this screen, go to the printer touchscreen panel.
- Next, press the Wireless icon and navigate to select the Setup Wizard.
- Next, highlight the SSID and type the password of the network.
- Then again, go to your Windows desktop and click on the “Confirmed” option.
- After that, the screen lists the wireless devices available to connect with Windows wireless.
- Finally, scroll and find your Brother product and add it to the wireless list.
Ensure the successful initial printer setup before you connect to wifi. After that, follow these easy instructions to connect your device wireless.
- To begin with, switch on the Mac OS desktop and proceed to the Brother MFC-L3710CW setup.
- Next, install the driver CD to the computer or download drivers from the product page.
- Once you download it, start the Brother MFC-L3710CW setup driver installation through the installer.
- Next, you may have to accept the software agreement to continue.
- On agreeing with the terms, you can get the “Detecting network settings” screen.
- After that, check the SSID and Enable Wireless screen.
- Then, on the printer panel, press the Wireless icon.
- After that,from the list wireless options, choose the WLAN Assistant.
- Then, connect to the network by selecting the network name and password.
- In the meanwhile, go back to the Mac and confirm the connection.
- Finally, add the Brother printer to Mac wireless device list.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
It is effortless to connect the MFC-L3710CW to your computer with a wifi network. You only need the SSID and password to connect wirelessly. Now, click on the Wireless button to enable the wireless wizard. For more details, dial our toll-free number.
The printer connects to the network instantly through the USB or wifi. Firstly, download the wireless drivers for your Mac or Windows. The connection window appears to select the connection type. Next, choose either Wireless or USB option. Avail our printer help if you face any issue.
To begin with, verify the Status Monitor. For this, on your Windows computer, go to the “Status Monitor Settings.” Then, choose the “Device to Monitor” option. Here, choose the Brother printer and click on Ok. If you face any difficulties, call us for tech-help.
Firstly, go to the MFC-L3710CW driver file location. After that, uninstall the driver folder completely. Then, download the recent MFC-L3710CW drivers. Next, modify the network settings as needed. Finally, choose any document and try to print. If it is not printing or again showing the same error, call us.
Firstly, close the error screen and check if your printer is connected to a network. Then, remove the old driver files. After that, download only the recent driver files for your MFC-L3710CW. Then, install the downloaded file for your printer by following the on-screen instructions. For more information, connect with us.
The available buttons on the printer control panel aid you secure wireless connection. Initially, select the wifi button and wait for the options list. Now, choose the Setup Wizard option under the option list. After that, select the SSID and key in the network password. You can contact us if you get any error windows.
- Initially, power on your desktop and ensure the network connection.
- Next, head to the driver page and type in the printer model and OS version.
- Now, press Search and get the available driver list for the MFC-L3710CW printer.
- Then, proceed to download the MFC-L3710CW drivers that include essential features.
- After the MFC-L3710CW driver download, double-click on the driver file and install it.
- Note: For installation, you can use the built-in installer.
Here are the suitable Mac and Windows OS versions for the Brother MFC-L3710CW printer.
Compatible Windows OS: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit processor & 64-bit processor)
Compatible Mac OS: OS X 10.11, Mac OS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and 10.15