To download the Brother HL-L3270CDW driver, Click the button down below or for more models Click here.
Brother HL-L3270CDW setup is now easy.This printer is one of the wireless printers with all-in-one features. This printer can print wireless through the network, Wifi direct, NFC, and mobile printing features. Now enjoy the high-quality prints at the higher-speed at an affordable price. The sleek, compact design fits your home office or the small business place. Also, quiet printing technology enables the best printing experience without a quack.What’s more? The automatic two-sided printing option saves the paper cost up to 50%. Now enjoy the best luxury printing experience at an affordable price.
For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother HL-L3270CDW Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L3270CDW Wireless Setup for Windows
Now you can connect the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer to both network and the computer wireless. With the 2.7" touch screen display, you can access the printer menu easily and complete the wireless setup in touch. To connect Windows computer to the HL-L3270CDW wireless, get the latest version drivers. Also, get the latest software along with the latest setup file. Here are the easy instructions to connect the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer wireless to the computer.
- Initially, download the latest and compatible "Brother printing device installation" file to your Windows computer.
- Then, run the setup wizard to initiate the installation process.
- Then, the computer asks for choosing the connection mode between the printer and the Windows device.
- Here, you can see the options "Setup Without the USB cable (recommended)" and "Setup with USB Cable (temporary)."
- After that, select the option Without USB Cable. After that, connect the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer to the same wireless network as your Windows computer.
- Now, go to the Brother printer LCD screen and enter the Wifi name and password under Wireless setup.
- Then, on the Windows computer, go to the "Setup Machine" option and check for your printer name under the available devices.
- Then, select your HL-L3270CDW printer name and add it to the Windows computer wireless.
- For any assistance on Brother HL-L3270CDW and Windows Wireless setup, reach our experts.
Brother HL-L3270CDW Wireless Setup for Mac
To connect the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer to the MAC wireless, you can use either the wireless Setup mode or the temporary USB setup mode. Here are the easy steps to complete the HL-L3270CDW wireless setup with MAC.
- Initially, complete the Brother printer hardware setup and turn it on.
- After that, download the latest "Brother printer setup installation" file to your MAC Computer.
- Then, initiate the setup wizard and proceed by agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Then, on the connectivity selection screen, choose between "Setup without USB cable" and the "Setup with a USB cable."
- In the case, If the USB cable may need to establish a temporary USB connection between the printer and the computer.
- Now, choose without USB and proceed to connect HL-L3270CDW to the same Wifi as your MAC computer.
- Here, the wizard displays your Wifi name and the password.
- After that, go to the printer panel and enter the same wifi details under the Wireless Setup option.
- Finally, come back to the MAC screen and select your Brother printer name under the "Setup Machine" option.
- Reach our experts for further assistance on the HL-L3270CDW printer wireless setup with MAC.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
To connect a computer to the Brother HL-L3270CDW wireless, You can use either the wifi details such as the SSID and password or the temporary USB connection. For detailed instructions, call our experts.
You can establish a secure wired or wireless connection between the printer and the devices. For this, you may require the latest and the compatible set of USB and Wireless drivers for your Brother HL-L3270CDW printer. For more instructions, please chat with us or call our toll-free number.
To fix the Printer Offline error message on Windows and Brother HL-L3270CDW printer, disconnect the devices. Then, reconnect them all wireless and retry printing. If the same error recurs, chat with us.
Initially, disconnect the printer from the wireless network. Then remove it from the MAC device list. After that, reconnect the HL-L3270CDW printer to the network and the MAC wireless. If the printer still says offline, call our experts for a fix.
To begin with,uninstall the Windows 7 compatible Brother HLL3270CDW printer driver and software from the Windows. Then, reinstall the Windows 10 compatible printer driver and check if you can print. If the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer does not print, reach us for an instant solution.
To reinstall the Brother HL-L3270CDW software after the installation failure error, delete all the printer software from the computer. Then re-download the latest and the compatible version of HL-L3270CDW printer software and reinstall it. For further troubleshooting, ask our experts.
Initially, download the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer software from the website. Then, extract the downloaded file to your Windows or MAC. After that, run the AutoRun file and complete the installation process. If you face any error message during the installation, call our toll-free number for an immediate solution.
Windows: 7 (SP1) 32 bit, both 32 and 64 bit of 8, 8.1, and 10.
MAC: MAC OS 10.11 and later up to 10.15.