Brother HL L3230CDW offers the best compact digital color printing on the go. Now enjoy the auto duplex printing and wireless connections between the printer and the devices. Also, with this printer, print up to 25pages a minute. Now print from any mobile device on the move with the custom apps and tools. Also, now enjoy the least loading frequency with the 250-sheet capacity tray.What’s more? Now load papers of any size from US Letter, card stock, envelopes to more. Also, now connect the HL-L3230CDW printer locally to any device or computer with the Wireless Direct.To download the Brother HL L3230CDW driver, Click the button down below or for more models Click here.
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother HL-L3230CDW Wireless Setup
Now connect Brother HL-L3230CDW printer to a Windows and the network wireless. For this, you may need the latest set of Brother HL L3230CDW driver and the Wifi password. Here are the easy instructions for connecting the Brother HLL3230CDW printer to the Windows computer wireless.
- To begin with, power on the printer and go to the Windows computer.
- Here, download the latest and compatible Brother HL L3230CDW driver and Setup files. Then, run the Setup wizard and proceed with the set of steps on the screen.
- The Brother HL-L3230CDW usually has 5 steps for the first time setup.
- Now, on the third step, the wizard asks for choosing the connectivity mode – with or Without USB.
- Here, select the “Without USB cable” option and proceed with the steps.
- Now, the wizard prompts to enable the Wireless mode on the printer panel.
- After that, proceed with the wireless setup by entering the wifi password.
- Now, move on to the next step, “Setup Machine.”
- Here, you can see the list of devices near the Windows to add.
- Now, select your printer name from your list.
- After that, proceed with the software installation and complete the Brother HL-L3230CDW wireless setup.
For more assistance, connect with our experts through chat or call.
To connect the MAC computer and Brother HL-L3230CDW printer wireless, you may require the latest Brother Wireless printer software and Brother HL L3230CDW driver. You can use the following steps for a successful wireless setup between the HL-L3230CDW printer and the MAC.
- To begin with, turn on your HL-L3230CDW printer and MAC computer.
- Then, download the latest and compatible Brother HL L3230CDW driver file for your MAC.
- Now, run the setup file and begin with the instructions.
- After that, select the “Setup Without USB cable” option for connecting the printer to the wireless.
- Now, the wizard asks for enabling the wireless connection between the printer and the MAC.
- Then, on the Setup Machine screen, select your Brother printer from the list of devices.
- Now, install the latest and the recommended set of Brother printer software to the MAC.
- In case, if you face any issue during the Wireless setup with MAC, contact our experts.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Yes, You can connect the Brother HLL3230CDW printer to Windows or MAC without USB cable. However, you may need to connect it temporarily to establish a secure wireless connection.
Initially, download the latest Brother HLL3230CDW printer driver and software to your computer. Then, depending on the connectivity model, download and install the setup file. Finally, try a test print by connecting the devices. For any assistance on Brother Printer USB or Wireless connection, reach our experts.
To reprint after the “Printer Offline” error, disconnect the printer from the Windows. Then, reconnect the printer to the Windows Wireless and refresh the connection settings. If your printer is not able to print even after the fix, call our experts on the toll-free number.
Firstly, disconnect the printer from the MAC computer and reconnect it. Then, remove the printer from the MAC and re-add it. If the error continues, call us on our toll-free number.
Initially, uninstall the complete Brother HLL3230CDW software and drivers from the computer. Then, download the compatible software for Windows 10. Now, try printing with the Brother HLL3230CDW to verify if the error is fixed. If not, chat with us or call our toll-free number for an immediate fix.
To begin with, fix the Software installation error on Brother HLL3230CDW printer, uninstall and delete the complete Brother HLL3230CDW printer files. Then, re-download and reinstall the Brother HLL3230CDW printer software. If you still face the same installation failure error, call us.
The basic steps for installing the Brother HL L3230CDW driver and software are here.
Initially, download the core file to your computer and run the installation wizard. Then, follow the same set of instructions on the software installation wizard. If you face any error message during the software installation, reach us through call or chat.
Windows: 7 (SP1), 8, 8.1, 10, and 10 S. Both 32 and 64 bit of these OS versions are compatible with the Brother HLL3230CDW printer.
MAC: MAC OS versions from 10.11 to 10.15.