The Brother HL-L2390DW printer is an all-in-printer designed to suit the needs of the office and the home. It assists in taking monochrome prints and includes other features such as scanning, copying, and faxing files. It is an efficient choice and is an eco-friendly printer.
To be able to fully use the Brother HL-L2390DW printer, it has to be set up, the driver downloaded and installed, and the wireless network connection setup completed. The steps below will assist in the process of the Brother HL-L2390DW printer setup.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother HL-L2390DW Driver
- Power up the Brother HL-L2390DW printer and the Windows device.
- On Windows, the device chooses a suitable website and enter the details.
- Open the Brother website and enter printer details - Brother HL-L2390DW.
- Choose the correct operating system - Windows OS.
- A list of drivers will appear, choose the Brother HL-L2390DW printer driver.
- Complete the process of installing the Brother HL-L2390DW driver.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions and hit ‘Finish’ at the end.
- Turn on the Brother HL-L2390DW and the Mac device.
- On the Mac, open a suitable browser and enter the details of the Brother website.
- Choose drivers and software and enter Brother printer details.
- Enter the name - Brother HL-L2390DW and the operating system - Mac OS.
- Choose the Brother all-in-one printer driver and download it.
- Complete the download and installation of the Brother HL-L2390DW driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and hit Finish at the end.
Brother HL-L2390DW wireless setup
- The final step of connecting the Brother HL-L2390DW printer is the wireless setup.
- During the installation, choose a wireless connection from the options given.
- Ensure the wireless connection is active and the password is available.
- Complete the set-up of the wireless connection by choosing the desired one.
- Enter the details of the wireless connection from the chosen networks available.
- Give the printer a few minutes to connect and the connection will be established.
- Ensure the connection is complete and take a test printer.
- During the installation of the Brother HL-L2390DW driver on the Mac, the connection can be established.
- When the installation wizard prompts for a connection, choose a wireless connection.
- Make sure there is an active wireless connection and ensure the password is available.
- Choose the wireless connection, then select the wireless connection from the list.
- Following this, ensure the connection is stable, and enter the password.
- Give it a few minutes and the connection will be established.
- Ensure the connection takes place and click Finish at the Brother HL-L2390DW driver setup end.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
The Brother HL-L2390DW printer can be connected to a wireless network by entering the details of the wireless connection during the installation process. When the installation wizard prompts the connection, choose wireless. Enter the wireless credentials and proceed further with the instructions on-screen and the process is complete.
The Brother HL-L2390DW can be set up by choosing the wireless setup wizard directly on the printer. Move over to the printer, choose wireless settings and select wireless setup wizard. Enter the details of the wireless connection and click OK. The connection will be established in a few minutes. For a wired connection, use a USB cable to connect the printer and the device.
If the Brother HL-L2390DW printer indicates offline issues, then the first step should be to check the wireless connection. The connection should be stable and active. Check if the printer is connected as the default printer. Changes can be made in the printer’s control panel. Check if the printer is connected to function online.
When the Brother HL-L2390DWp printer that is connected to a Mac indicates it is offline, check the wireless connection. It should be active and stable. Complete a quick check of the printer driver. Update it if needed. Ensure the printer is not set to work offline. Check the control panel to apply the necessary changes.
To connect the Brother HL-L2390DW printer to the wireless connection, note that it can be completed through the printer as well. Move over to the printer panel and choose wireless settings. Scroll down and choose the wireless setup wizard, choose the wireless connections and enter the wireless credentials.
When the printer indicates an error with the Brother HL-L2390DW driver and shows that the Installation has failed, it is vital to remove or install the downloaded driver from the device. Proceed to the official website to initiate the download of the printer driver again.
If the Brother HL-L2390DW printer did not come with a CD to download the software, then it can be downloaded directly from the official Brother website. For this, an active wireless connection is needed along with the details of the printer such as the printer name and the operating system. Download the Brother HL-L2390DW driver and complete the connection by installing it on the device.
When entering the details of the Brother HL-L2390DW printer, the operating system details must be entered accurately. Ensure the printer details are in line with the required compatibility. The driver and the OS versions should be updated and the latest driver so that the Brother HL-L2390DW printer will be able to function effectively.