Attain high-quality print, scan, and copy with Brother DCP-L3550CDW printer. It has the capacity to print 18 pages per minute and supports auto 2-sided printing. The printer is compatible with wired and wireless network setup. Its Auto Document Feeder has the capacity to manage 50 sheets. The memory of the Brother DCP L3550cdw printer is 512 MB and is suitable for printing from mobile devices. To print from mobile devices, you need Air Print, Brother Print Service Plugin, Cortado Cloud Print, iPrint & Scan, Mopria, and Google Cloud Print 2.0. When it comes to copying, the resolution is 600 x 600 dpi.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother DCP-L3550cdw Driver
For downloading and setting up the Brother DCP-L3550cdw driver on the Windows device, use the steps below:
- Power up the Windows computer and Brother DCP L3550CDW printer.
- Check the internet connection on the computer and ensure it is safe.
- Search for the Brother DCP L3550cdw driver suitable for the Windows OS version.
- When you get the printer driver, download it on the computer.
- Extract the driver file and proceed with the instructions given on the screen.
- Finish the driver installation and print a file as a test.
The simple procedure for downloading and installing the Brother DCP-L3550cdw driver on the Mac computer is:
- Activate the Mac computer and Brother DCP L3550CDW printer.
- Check and confirm the Mac computer has a stable wireless connection.
- Search and find the DCP-L3550 driver compatible with the Mac OS version.
- Download the compatible printer driver on the computer.
- Open the driver setup file and follow the procedure shown on the wizard.
- Complete the driver setup process and take a sample print.
Brother DCP-L3550 Wireless Setup
The instructions for connecting the Brother Printer and Windows device wirelessly are:
- Download and install printer driver, p-touch editor, and printer setting tool.
- Power up the Brother printer and confirm that Wi-Fi LED is blinking.
- Make a connection between the computer and printer with a USB cord.
- Run the printer setting tool, tap- communication settings, & click- wireless LAN.
- Choose the SSID from the list and enter its security key when the wizard pops.
- Complete the Brother DCP L3550 wireless setup process and take a test print.
The procedure to connect the Mac computer and Brother DCP-L3550 printer wirelessly is:
- Power up the Mac device and ensure to have a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Then, activate the printer and go for the settings option.
- Choose the wireless network option and a range of Wifi networks will appear.
- Now, choose your device Wifi network and its passcode.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and finish the wireless setup process.
- Finally, load papers on the printer tray and take a print as a test.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Activate the Brother printer and computer. Then, access the wireless icon on the printer and go for the wireless settings menu. After that, choose the wireless setup wizard and select your desired network name. When the screen pops, enter the network passcode and finish the process.
The procedure for connecting the brother printer to the computer wirelessly is:
- Power up the brother printer and computer.
- Ensure that the Windows/Mac computer has a safe Wi-Fi network.
- Access the setup option on the printer and select the network setup menu.
- Go for the wireless settings and select the shown wireless setup wizard.
- Select your preferred network and enter the network passcode.
- Finish the wireless setup process.
The instructions for connecting the brother printer to the computer using a USB cable are:
- Power up the computer and brother printer.
- Download the suitable printer driver on the computer.
- Extract the Brother DCP-L3550cdw driver file and continue with the wizard steps.
- The screen will show the available connectivity setup methods.
- Choose the USB or wired method to connect the device and printer.
- Continue and complete the process.
The brother printer offline error can be easily solved. For this, ensure that the Wifi connection is active on the router. Then, restart the router and make a connection between the printer & router. Finally, take a print to ensure the offline problem is completely resolved.
The brother printer offline issue occurs when you are not able to connect the printer to the Mac wirelessly. To fix this offline problem, use the below instructions.
- Check and ensure whether your Mac device has an active Wi-Fi network.
- Then, restart the wireless router and connect it again to the brother printer.
- Check the printer driver installed on the computer.
- Make sure that the driver is of the upgraded version.
- Finally, try to print with the Brother DCP-L3550 printer.
The steps for connecting the printer to the wireless network via the printer panel are:
- Activate the Brother DCP-L3550 printer and access its control panel.
- Choose the wireless icon and select the network settings option.
- Then, select the wireless setup wizard to continue with the process.
- Choose the desired wireless network and proceed.
- Enter the network security code when the wizard pops and finish the process.
If the “Installation Failed” error message displays on the printer, solve it using the below steps:
- Access the computer and delete the Brother DCP-L3550CDW driver.
- Then, download the latest version of the Brother printer driver on the computer.
- Open the driver file and continue with the on-screen procedure.
- Complete the installation process and take a print of the page as a sample.
To begin with, power up the computer. Then, search and download the essential printer software on the computer. Run the software setup file and proceed with the on-screen instructions. Finish the installation process of Brother printer software and print a sample file.
Compatible OS versions for Brother DCP-L3550CDW printer
Windows 11, Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 S, Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32bit & 64bit, Windows Server (2022, 2019, 2016), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit).
macOS (12, 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12) and OS X (10.11)