The Brother DCP-L2550DW is a Monochrome Laser Multi-function Printer. It is the perfect choice for all the small office or home printing needs. This Brother Printer has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and prints up to 36 pages per minute. It supports wireless printing from mobiles, tablets, desktop, and laptop. The printer has a paper capacity of 250-sheets and prints on the letter and legal sized paper. Additionally, the DCP-L2550DW printer saves paper as it has an auto-duplex printing feature.To download the brother DCP-L2550DW driver click the button down below or for more models Click here.
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother DCP-L2550DW Wireless Setup
You can connect your Windows device and Brother Printer wirelessly. Here are the instructions to connect them wireless:
- Firstly, download the Brother DCP-L2550DW printer driver from the site.
- Then, initiate the AutoRun on the brother DCP-L2550DW driver file.
- After that, read and accept the software license agreement and continue the process.
- Now, choose the wireless network connection when the wizard prompts.
- Next, on the printer panel, tap “Wi-Fi” and choose WLAN Assistant.
- After that, please continue with the instructions on the screen to connect it to the Wifi.
- Now, on the MAC screen, “Yes, I want to connect the device to this wireless network.”
- Now, tap “OK” on your printer LCD and select your brother printer name.
- After that, select the standard installation type and proceed with the setup instructions.
- Finally, try printing a test file from the Windows computer wireless to verify if the connection is correct.
DCP-L2550DW setup to MAC wireless is a natural process. Here are the instructions to connect your Mac device and brother DCP-L2550DW driver printer:
- Firstly, download the brother DCP-L2550DW driver to the computer.
- After that, start the installation and continue the process with the on-screen instructions.
- Now, the wireless setup wizard screen appears on the MAC screen. Here, you can see 2 different options to initiate the connection setup.
- Now, select “Connect to the same Wi-Fi network” option.
- Here, the MAC displays the existing Wifi SSID details and password.
- Next, move on to your printer panel and tap the wireless setup option.
- Now, follow the instructions for the wireless setup and enter the Wifi SSID and password from the MAC installation wizard screen.
If you face any difficulty with adding the DCPL2550DW printer wirelessly to the network or the MAC device, reach our experts. We assist with the complete instructions for the Wireless Setup.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
To begin with, set up a DCP-L2550DW printer to print wireless from Windows, you can use two methods. The first method is to use the USB cable and establish a temporary connection with the computer. Then, proceed with the wireless setup process. The second method is to use the wireless setup wizard and connect the DCP L2550DW to the Wi-Fi network. For further instructions on the Brother Printer network setup, call us.
Firstly, download the DCP-L2550DW printer driver file for both the network setup modes. After that, proceed with the installation as per the instructions on the wizard screen. For more assistance, reach us.
First of all, confirm whether the Device is connected wireless with DCP-L2550DW. After that, click the status monitor on the task tray. Here, verify if your Brother Printer is selected as the default under the “Device to monitor” and the “Device to Display” options. After that, reinstall the status monitor and retry printing. If you see the offline error again, contact us.
Check whether your MAC and DCP-L2550DW are connected wireless. Then, go to the task tray and select the status monitor. Here, ensure that DCPL2550DW is selected under the Device to monitor and the Device to Display options. Next, uninstall and reinstall the status monitor file. If you receive the same offline error message, reach us.
Firstly, tap the Wi-Fi icon on the printer panel to access the wireless setup wizard. Now, select your wifi name from the list and type its password. If unable to connect wireless to the network, then chat with our experts.
Firstly, select “Security and privacy” under the System Preferences menu on your computer. After that, choose the App Store and then the Identified Developers. Now, try downloading and reinstalling the file. For further tech assistance, contact us.
In case, if you don’t have the brother DCP-L2550DW driver installation CD, then you can download it from the website. Once you download the software, contact our experts for assistance on the installation process.
For Windows - Windows 7/8/8.1/10
For MAC, OS versions 10 or later.