The Brother DCP-8060 is an efficient printer that takes care of all the printing needs including copying and scanning. It is for durability and efficiency. It is a printer that is perfect for an office that has a high demand for prints every day. Its high-resolution system of 19200 x 19200 dpi delivers clear images.
To be able to use the Brother DCP-8060 printer to its most potential, the first-time set-up has to be completed. The driver downloaded and installed, and connected to a wireless connection.For Similar models Click here
Are you unable to setup your printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Brother DCP-8060 Driver
- Power up the Brother DCP-8060 and the Windows Device.
- Move over to the device and open the Brother website.
- Choose Drivers and Software and enter details of the Brother DCP-8060.
- Choose the all-in-one Brother DCP-8060 driver from the list.
- Download the Brother DCP-8060 driver and start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it.
- Click Finish and the Brother DCP-8060 driver is installed.
- Turn on the Brother DCP-8060 and the Mac device.
- Open the Brother website to download the Brother DCP-8060 driver.
- Choose Drivers & Software to gain access to the drivers.
- Enter the details - Brother DCP-8060 and Mac OS.
- A list of drivers appears. Download the all-in-one Brother DCP-8060 driver.
- Begin the installation of the Brother DCP-8060 driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click Finish at the end.
Brother DCP-8060 Wireless Setup
- The final step of the installation is to complete the Brother DCP-8060 wireless printer setup.
- The installation wizard will prompt a connection.
- Choose Brother DCP-8060 wireless printer setup.
- Ensure there is a connection with credentials available.
- On choosing, the DCP-8060 wireless printer set up a list of connections appears.
- Choose the wireless connection, enter the credentials and connect.
- The Brother DCP-8060 wireless setup is complete.
- The last step of the installation process requires the Brother DCP-8060 wireless printer setup.
- Choose Brother DCP-8060 wireless printer setup when the wizard prompts.
- A wireless connection should be available with its credentials.
- Connect the Brother DCP-8060 printer to the network.
- Choose the desired connection from the list.
- Enter the wireless credentials and establish a connection.
- Click Finish at the end and the Brother DCP-8060 wireless printer setup is complete.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
- Power up the Brother DCP-8060 printer and the device.
- Move over to the printer and choose the Wireless icon.
- Select the wireless settings and choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose the wireless connection and enter the wireless connection's credentials.
- Complete it by clicking Ok and the connection will be established.
- Make sure the WIndows and the Mac device are connected to the same wireless connection.
- To connect the Brother DCP-8060 printer to a wireless network.
- Move over to the printer and choose a wireless connection.
- Enter the details of the wireless connection and complete the connection by clicking Ok.
- To connect the network connection using a wired network, a USB cable is necessary.
- The device should be connected to a connection. The USB cable should be connected when the wizard prompts the connection.
- Insert the cable to the printer and the device and the connection will be complete.
- When the printer indicates an offline message, there should be changes made to the network.
- Check if the wireless connection is stable. Restart the router and connect again.
- If the issue continues, check the printer driver. Make sure the Brother printer driver is updated.
- Check the same for the Windows device. The software should be updated.
- Restart the device and complete the check to ensure the printer is back online.
- Make sure the Mac is connected to the wireless connection. If it is not there is a possibility the printer will state offline.
- Ensure there is an active connection. Restart the wireless router and connect it again.
- Check the printer driver, it should be updated.
- The same should be done for the Mac. If there is a software update, it has to be completed at once.
- Power up the brother printer and move over to the printer’s panel.
- Choose the wireless icon and select Network Settings.
- Scroll further down and choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose the desired network and enter the credentials.
- Click Ok and complete the connection.
- When the Brother DCP-8060 printer driver indicates errors, follow these steps.
- Remove or uninstall the driver that was installed on the device.
- Open the official website and complete the download on the driver again.
- Ensure that all the steps are followed to avoid other issues.
- Check the device software. It should be updated.
The Brother printer software can be downloaded from the Brother printer’s official website. Follow the instructions on the website to gain access to the printer driver. Detail of the printer should be entered such as the printer name and the operating system. A list of drivers will appear. Choose the all-in-one printer driver and complete the download and installation. Follow the on-screen instructions and connect the printer and the device through the driver.
It is important to note that the right version of the printer driver is downloaded. During the process of downloading the printer driver, the details that are to be entered should be entered. The operating system should be chosen and the driver can be downloaded based on the information entered on the device.