Amazon Fire TV Cube Setup
Amazon Fire TV Cube is one of the compact items for streaming online videos. The Amazon Fire TV Cube has the 4K HD streaming feature. Its interface is designed especially for streaming the speeches. Also, the home screen adjusts automatically to fit the TV screen.
What’s more? Now enable the Alexa Voice activation and recognition during the first-time setup process. Also, now connect the streaming subscriptions directly and enjoy the show non-stop!
We offer the easy guide to set up the Amazon Fire TV Cube for the first time. For the first-time Amazon Fire TV Cube, you may require the HDMI Cable, power adapter, stable wireless network, and the remote control.
- Initially, connect the Amazon Fire TV Cube to the TV HDMI Port with the original cable from the pack.
- Then, connect the power adapter to the Fire TV Cube and turn the device on.
- Now, open the battery slot of the Remote and insert new AAA batteries.
- Then close the battery slot. Now the remote should connect to the Fire TV Cube automatically.
- If not, press and hold the Home button to connect them.
- Now, the TV screen displays the Setup Wizard. Here, press the Play/Pause button on the remote and follow the steps.
- Here, the wizard asks you to connect the Amazon Fire TV Cube to the available Wireless network.
- From the list on the screen, select your Wifi name and enter the password to connect the Fire TV Cube to the network.
- After that, log in to your Amazon account to sync it to the device. In case you do not have an existing Amazon account, you can create a new one with the “+” option.
- Then, proceed with the Parental Control Option, and then the Wifi Password save option.
- Finally, add the subscriptions to the streaming device to watch your favorite videos.
- After that, the setup wizard walks you through Alexa configuration.
- If you want, you can set up Alexa during the first-time setup itself. Otherwise, you can choose to set it up later.
- Then, choose your Sound system to enjoy the sound echo and output accordingly.
- Finally, turn off the TV and then turn it on again.
- Now verify if the setup process is successful.
In case you need the 4K HD output, we recommend you to connect the Amazon Fire TV Cube to the internet with the direct Ethernet cable. The Ethernet cable offers a stable internet connection to stream videos at 4K HD resolution. For more streaming devices Click here